[80]

After around 10 minutes I walk upstairs and enter the kitchen so I can eat dinner. As I enter all three of them look at me. I take a seat and start eating quietly. After a while the dinner is done and as I was about to leave Derek stops me.

"Can we talk?".

I stare at him for a few seconds before I shake my head and walk downstairs to my room. I don't feel like talking to him. Not now at least.

Skip to the next morning

I changed into:

When I fully dressed I grabbed my school bag, my phone, my helmet and walked upstairs

When I fully dressed I grabbed my school bag, my phone, my helmet and walked upstairs. I met only Derek in the kitchen. He hands me my breakfast and we stay in silence for a while.

"What did you want to tell me last night?" I ask him.

"Forget it" he's still angry and I don't like that. I let out a sigh.

"I didn't want to do something like that".

"Forget it, Yn. Okay?".

"I don't want us to be angry with each other because of a mistake".

"Mistake?".

"Yes. I made a mistake that I wasn't planning on doing".

"But you still did. You didn't shift back to normal in time and let everybody see you with your werewolf form".

"You should be proud of me for what I have done those past days but you can't see anything more than my mistakes" he just stares at me. "What have I done to deserve that?" he stares at me. I can see the anger in his eyes. "I persuaded them to leave".

"By putting your life in danger. Again" he toned the word 'again'.

"But I saved Beacon Hills".

"But you could have died. Why don't you dare how dangerous that was?".

"Someone had to do something".

"We could all talk about it so you don't get hurt at all".

"Oh. So now you can see that I'm hurt. Great".

"You will heal. The most till tomorrow will be fine" I felt tears forming in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. We both heard footsteps so we stopped our conversation. Eli enters the kitchen.

"Ready?" he asks me.

"Yeah. Let's go".

I grab my bag and my helmet and walk outside without another glare of Derek. Eli follows behind me a few seconds later. We put on our helmets and I started driving. 10 minutes later we arrived out of the school.

"Stay safe around here" I say before I walk away from Eli.

I enter the school and go to my locker. I take a few things that I need and after I walk to my class. It's going to be a long day.