My little one

Krolia  POV

I looked around me and I don't recognise anything I set up from what I believe is some sort of lounge thing and a man walks in . " hello I don't know if you can understand me but I saw your ship ... crash and I went to help you you .... You have been out of it for the last week or so"

" yes I understand you and I don't know where I am would you mind telling me which galaxy I'm in? " he looked at me very confused after I asked he looked out the window then turned back around to face me.

" you're in the Milky Way galaxy and this is the planet Earth,  species the human race " I took a moment to take in all this information I was miles miles away from my people and my commander. But I was sent to somewhere in  this galaxy was a strange signal.

" by the way my name is David, David Kogane " he gave me his hand to shake. " krolia "
This human has been helping me for awhile and lately I've grown some strange feelings towards him soon I was pregnant with my son who shockingly looked very like his father but I could sense in my strong gens within him for his safety he must remain here on Earth one day I will return for him.

" I have a question you still haven't told me your age I told you I was 35 but what is yours" I like to him as I still haven't told him much about myself but only thing is that I trust how can I explain him how we age.

" well let me break it down for you we live way longer lives than you humans we can live more around your generations then you do. " he liked me still slightly confused so looks like I have to break it down even more. I grabbed a board and wrote down how we grow up in age.

" right first let's start with what do you say baby-
baby means cub  or newborn ( 0- 18 years)
Innocent  or toddler means Kit ( 19 - 70 years)
Child or children means kittens ( 71 - 150 years)
Teenager/young adult means Cats or lions ( 151- 300 years)
Adult  means Teigans 301 to 600 years)
And old-age is anyone over 600 years old)

" I am 362 years old I am a teenager" I explained and he just looked like he seen a ghost for him to find out his son might live very long life was so overwhelming for him.

It was now time for me to return to battle I had sent a message to my father explain what had happened on Earth and he told me to leave Keith back there. As he looked human he was the best way for him and he would be safe.

" I will return to you seen my little one. I will leave this here for him when he is older please do not mention much about me just tell him I had to go back to the war he will just believe it is something to do with your human fights "