I'm Altean

Lance POV
I was sitting in one of the living room is in the garrison. I was with Pidge , Hunk ,Shiro , Romelle ,Tavo and coran.
" so you're telling me you having  these weird dreams lately and you don't know what they mean"asked Romelle  sounding very confused.
" yes and I don't know what they mean or where it's been taking place I've seen some memories of Altea thanks to the princess and Coran I besides that I don't know anything else." I explained and everyone still looked quite shocked.

" well the best thing is to get into your subconscious and see where it's taking place on Altea . " said Tavo  trying to put the pieces together.

" i'll get it set up straight away and maybe we'll find out what's going on with you lance " said Pidge. She ran out the room and headed to her lab. we all decided to follow her.

" no answer here and wait a couple of minutes as I get everything set up" Pidge  said and she ran around the room. Half an hour later she had me strapped in to wires and plugs everywhere. " is this really necessary? " I am sounding very concerned of what she's going to do to me.

" right I've made a machine where we can enter your mind and walk around your subconscious we need to find out what you're saying so we know what to expect"  Pidge explains but still it means nothing to me.

We all get hooked up to wise that need to my brain and next thing I know we're walking into a corridor with loads of doors everywhere. " okay this is so confusing is this meant to be my Mindscape what's one thing?" I asked and everyone just looked as confused as I was.

" well looks like we have to go through memory through memory but I'm guessing it wouldn't be bad idea if we go to the service back of your mind so keep going to the end of the corridors"said  Romelle . Pointing down to the very bottom.

" guys I'm starting to hear those voices from my dream it's coming down there on the end" hi say and we start walking towards the door I open it and we are in some room they're all speakers and other stuff that looks like you to find inside a lab.

" alright that looks like everything is in its place now I've got to... ( crying sounds) i'm coming don't worry mummy is coming"  . The woman turned around she had long brown hair and bright blue eyes and Olive skin. 

" somebody's hungry don't worry I'll feed you don't worry"  " are you two are I've been looking everywhere for you" set a man as he walked into the room he had tan skin and white hair

" somebody's hungry don't worry I'll feed you don't worry"  " are you two are I've been looking everywhere for you" set a man as he walked into the room he had tan skin and white hair. He was in a soldier uniform.