5000 years earlier

Eric POV

" congratulations Captain you have a beautiful baby boy" The nurse said . The lovely couple looked at the son . He had his fathers tan skin his mothers brown hair and blue eyes. I looked down at my beautiful boy I couldn't be proud of waiting for so long for the state to come.

Everything was peaceful here on Altea . I was in charge of looking after the Royal family and I have been looking after Prince Alfor since he was born it has been my job and my family is duty for generations. " what are you going to name him? " asked the nurse. " we thought of the name Launcelot " said Naptime said as she smiled down at her son.

" where did you get that name from ? I've never heard of it . Asked the nurse. " I travelled to earth learning about its culture and the people and I come across one of the legends of King Arthur and Lancelot who is one of the people that we will always call him an lance  for short. "

A couple of months went by everything was fine but then we were attacked these beings didn't like things that were I'm pure and  one of the most strongest Alteans   they see us as a threat. We must send our son far away for his own safety.

Neptun POV

as I had studied different species beings across the universe I took in samples and met many people I knew exactly what I had to do to keep Lance safe. I had chosen a family who will take care of him I have locked his Alten DNA. He will only awake if he has found his mate or is in contact with Altean Technology.

I put my son in a escape pod and set the coordinates to earth and I hope he's safe it will take thousands of years to reach there who knows what will happen in the meantime with are own race and with other  across the galaxies.

5000 years later the young family were pretending to the farmland in Cuba where a big crash happened the man who had met the woman prior lances mother had passed on a legend that one day they were chosen to raise a young boy.

Of course no one truly believed it until that very late evening when I saw and heard the crash the man rushed down with his wife his oldest daughter Veronica age 12 older brother Marco age 15 The rest of the family were in the house.

They found the boy and the night explaining everything so when the time came they send the boy to the garrison and he seen became a number of Voltron .

He had work in a Alten sword when he was a paladin but still his DNA was still locked and it has been a year since they had defeated the Civil War in there Galra race. Lance is now having very strange dreams about a young woman and a man who he cannot see their faces just yet but he can tell they are both Altean .