Part 8 (b) Celluloid

Cont..

Nymphia Nymphae ( Neel Shaluk)

Nymphia Nymphae ( neel shaluk) personified

Fredrick, the magician cinematographer came a bit far. It was then Rukmini Murti was filming with his team in North East India. He saw a black shirt and white t-shirt dressed young lady is going to jump in a lake 700' below the rock. He held her hand and shouted, what happened? Why are you going to commit suicide in this age? Someone shouted 'cut'. Then few angry young men rushed to them. They asked, hey man why you spoilt the shot? Fredrick was shocked. Few other people came. From opposite side Rukmini Murti and other crew also came. One Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda wearing person said, hey babe let Priya free. It is a film shooting. Priya zoomed in. she smiled and told it is filming Aden Blue mountains of the author Subhabrata Chowdhury. Mr. John Me Joy is the director. Rukmini Murti laughed yes, yes, I read that book. Thanks, our camera and the team worked very well. Congratulations to the team. Then shouted 'cut'. Few spot lights off and reflectors down. Rukmini Krishna shanked hands with Mr. Jhon me joy and decided to meet at Dibrugarh Airport on the day after tomorrow. Now the team will fly to Calcutta. At night chief editing technician tested every angle of the shooting. Cut shots and ambience they mixed. Another night he has to burn the candle.
It is Bandel. The boy said to the young girls seemed college students. Yes, that's why we came here. Have you seen the Cinemawalas? One of the girls said. Yes, they gathered at the Burn the Candle stadium from last night. You should walk towards Bansberia and meet them. Thanks, the flock of the young girls waved there pace towards the road outside the Bandel station, Hooghly district, West Bengal, near Calcutta.
Commercial God was waiting at right distance. The Oppenheimer assumed bunker distance Mr. Jack fortune Tailor was waiting with a cane stick. Indrajit went far ago in longitudinal time measured in light years unit. They saw now the small spit-ship with a pair of organic hands caught the planet earth with precision as they thought. Now they walked towards earth from the deep sky. The God opened the water tap of andromeda galaxy planet drayor fly 2XT. This will take sometime to reach the water to the planet earth. They saw how the waves zeliumide to the zero mass particles and forming life forms and eternity umbrella chord to be born. Somewhere Aquila Constellation reached planet earth far ago. Indrajit also zelliamide but with a hurry in the blue nymphia nymphy beholder womb.then went towards planet earth with a horse pulled cart to mischief white and let the born of night taurus baby.
One camera was taking the chaotic situation in the set in Black Stone fort archaeological site and another taking the festival mood in white stone archaeological site in the North East Frontier Region in India.
Sony digital movie cameras took the reels while a single canon digital movie camera in the hand of Fredrick Freeman zoomed into the frame where the third person singular number man was talking to Cleopatra in white t-shirt and black shorts. Cleopatra jumped, took the left arrow by the Centour Constellation, relayed that to Priya acting as Casiopia constellation. She pinned Mr. Rukmini Krishna Murti from the back. Avijit Muhurta understood he should retire from filmy world, pinned Rukmini Krishna thumped his abdomen below the belt Cleopatra orgasm recorded with ambient sounds by the audio person Carlos. Asha fainted. She was waiting for long for the shot. Rukmini Krishna understood the graveness of the situation. He shouted 'lights off'. Whispered to Cleopatra. No problem, Cleo, we shall marry next week. Don't tell this to your Greek boyfriend. Asha cried, told, let Subho come. I shall tell him. indrajit reverse Zelliumide with the help of Kikrowskey equation. Mr. John May Joy and Crash back ran down stepping on the space geometrical and non-geometrical magnetic lines like spider webs by lobochovskey geometrical parallel lines to the rock. Crash back bubble busted by an alpine. Then the lights on. The person from producer stitches incorporation said the entire will be taken as the part of the movie.
Kajal met Sikandar at Ghantaghar. Camera one cut. Then camera two panned from two persons walking by afternoon towards the Ghantaghar market, looked either like murderers or police in civil dress, towards a small sweet shop. Ratan in a red shirt and dhoti was having jelabi and singara with Advocate Duryadhan. One person from a motorbike signalled to a person shaving from a local barber. One blue Maruti Omni asked the person, as they knew Kajal Chowdhury, Nivedita and Ghantaghar people being informed about today's operation 'encroach Ratans' or five gems. So mirrored Ratan with people razors or sharps in hand. The person faced into the blue Maruti and fled quickly.
Cut camera two. Start camera three one softo and one reflector used to take the scene in a dental doctor's private chamber. One person making the mouth opened enough to doctor's sharp mirror taken with a sprey to make them sleep and taken to the Blue Maruti Omni van. Cut camera three. Lights off.
The scene in the Blue Maruti Omni speeding towards Ardhanasa at Baba Golmorich hide out took mathematics teacher Ratan Das, the Panchayet member Ratan Chakraborty, upcoming hooligan Ratan Mitra, banana seller Ratan Bel and physician Ratan Compounder.
Sunil Samudra got a phone in Kabiguru Sarani office from Baba Golmorich, "Sunil, I got all five gems with my own calibre, so you don't waste your time in Calcutta. Thanks, Sunil Samudra said. He smiled, called someone and the Blue Maruti Omni entered in Calcutta Netaji Subhas Airport hangar area near 21⁄2 no gate. A nice pabanputra private jet plane bound to Mumbai was waiting. All five Ratans forced into that. The flight photographed till it looked like a point in the camera three.
Cut camera three. Lights off. Sounds off. Rukmini Krishna and his team taken cars to Ghantaghar 2022 Calcutta situation living filming project by stitchers incorporation got more Lebanese mutton roll. Niyati Biswas rolled more mystery and a bit of mist into the situation.
When they were driving through highway saw two boys taking mobile video of a soccer ball ground situation. Rukmini Krishna got down from the car. A shorts and P.T. shoe wearing boy placed a soccer ball with an excellent skill to a person with police like dress and a toy pistol in hand. A young lady was leaning to him and shouting help. The kick from the young boy left nobody any chance. The ball directly hit the boy acting as policeman in face. He was grounded then shouted, 'are you nuts bhaipo? Last you place the ball slowly as I can catch it. One of the boys taking mobile video shouted cut. Then tried to calm that boy. Rukmini Krishna entered ground. Called one video taking boy. Asked his name. the boy answered his name is Subhabrata and taking a YouTube short film. Rukmini Krishna smiled. Well, I wish you one day you will become a good director. Thanks, the boy replied and ran towards others to stop the hatted conversation between them.
Camera one taking Sikandar from close in Dar es Salan port, East Africa, then panned to a big Cargo Ship bound to Mumbai, India, where Sikandar boarded. Sikandar took three months to reach Mumbai, two and half hours to reach Calcutta by flight and reach Ghantaghar after two hours by taxi. In a chaotic situation, he met Kajal Chowdhury and went to the house of Madan Chatterjee. Madan uncle and others in the room welcome them.
The ground floor big room with sofa set, centre table, book racks, a divan in the Madan uncle's room and an argon cathode tube light giving incandescent light.
Camera was positioned, one technician put the microphone at the top of their head. One reflector used. Rukmini Krishna said, lights, camera, action.
Madan jethu was acquainting others with Sikandr, Harun, the Lufthansa pilot, Anata Nag physician, Pulak Chatterjee, Physician, son of Madan Chatterjee. Piu, his daughter. Putul and Latai, two young boy and girl from class eleven only but already famous for their earlier adventure to conserve forest and wetlands in Ghantaghar, storied as Nadir Naamti Poushali, or The River Pou, in Bengali.
Rukmini Krishna said, cut camera next.