Chapter 8: Paying the price

Jill's POV

I was crying in silence, holding in my hiccups the best I could while Brian was stroking one of my legs. I didn't even want to move a muscle just in case I piss him off. He had his gun right there, and I didn't know what he was capable of anymore. Until now he hadn't threatened me with it, just with killing himself, but he just turned into a different kind of person, someone I didn't really know. Honestly? It was absolutely disgusting watching him that way, touching me and smiling and looking at me with his bloody red eyes, not knowing if I'd see my brother ever again.

-What's the matter baby? Smile. We're gonna live together, he said kissing my hand again. I just couldn't stand the thought of him touching me right now. It made my stomach sick.

-Please Brian, I'm so scared. Can you pull over, please?, I said with my best sad look. I had to convince him to park, at least for awhile in order to give Steve some time. But how? He could be very high-drunk, but he was no dork and besides he knows me too well.

-Don't worry babe. I know I might not be totally sober, but I can still drive. This ride is so exciting. We're here, in Hawaii... remember you said you wanted your honeymoon to be in Hawaii baby?, he said turning his face to look at me, totally ignoring my request. Probably he didn't even listen to me. He never does actually, so I didn't have a surprise feeling at all.

-Yes I do, but being serious. I'm so scared now that I'm trembling. Can you pull over there? Maybe you could try to calm me down or something, I said wrapping my arms around my body and pointing the side of the road.

-Oh I see. My girl needs a make out session, am I right?, he said pulling over the car on one side of the road... actually the only one since we were on a cliff.

He leaned forwards and brought his lips down to meet mine. I didn't say a thing. Maybe this was disgusting, repulsive, etc etc etc but it was the only way to buy some time for Steve to find me. Please brother hurry up!

Steve's POV

I was driving as fast as I could. Many people were cursing and yelling at me because I almost roll them over. It didn't matter (the yelling of course) I needed to get wherever Jill was. According to the coordinates Kono sent me, Jill wasn't that far. She was on a cliff, on the south part of the island. I was about 30 miles away, so I went faster and faster, avoiding every stop and traffic lights existing. I knew Danny ran after me, so he shouldn't be so too far behind. Better that way. I was going to need someone to check if Jill was ok, because I was going to be busy giving this guy a hard beating. I swear to God, if he hurts my Jill he's not gonna live to tell the tale, and I won't forgive myself for failing her this way. I shook my head to chase those thoughts. This will definitely not be my sister's last minutes of life. I'll make sure of it. I never break a promise.

Jill's POV:

It was the worst, and I mean... THE WORST make out session I've ever had. He had a disgusting smell and breath, and I noticed the only thing he wanted was to have sex. Omg I was in trouble. I had a high and drunk emo guy upon me, crushing me down, kissing me and trying to rip my clothes off. Time out dude! I said TIME OUT!

-Ok I think I'm better now, I said pushing him away. I think I gave Steve more than enough time, and I couldn't risk myself to continue with this. I mean, I'm just 13 people. I cannot play with this things at my age.

-Oh come on babe. Don't be that way, he said kissing me again but I rejected him again with an innocent smile. Being rude with him wasn't an option.

-Let's leave that for the beach house, shall we?, I said smiling and giving him a light kiss. I had him under my control for now, but I didn't know for how long. My charms are not impossible to break after all.