This Novel Was Not Supposed To Be Omegaverse!

When Shen Qingqiu first transmigrated into Proud Immortal Demon Way, he was so confused and shock.

The story wasn't supposed to be in an omegaverse setting!!

It had taken a while to get used to it, feeling the weird looks he might have been receiving. Well of course he wouldn't be able to act like "a real alpha", it wasn't a thing where he was from?! Still, he managed to adapt quickly, following the weird rules of omegaverse.

He had tired himself trying to remember if Airplane Shooting Towards The Sky had ever written anything like this in the original novel, yet he couldn't find anything in his memory. All he could think of were small comments here and there when people were asking him about it, talking about who would be what and what might happen. But these couldn't have been the reason, right?

He ended up giving up on understanding where it was coming from, only relieved that he had ended up being an alpha. Omegaverse were not really his cup of tea, but he knew enough about it to know how exactly many books were treating them. No thanks, he would rather stay safe without having to worry too much.

His dislike of how omegas were treated was probably why, once he had unlocked the ooc function, he decided to treat them better than what the original Shen Qingqiu must have ever done. Or even better than most alpha in general. It caused him some problems when some alpha believe he was trying to steal their mate. But if it meant that omegas could be more relax around him and not see him as a potential threat, he was ready to put up with these rare occurrences.

Even the disciple of his peak had started to change their way of acting, follow their Shizun step instead. If his Qing Jing Peak could be also known for how they treat everyone equally, he would be proud of it. He knew many other alphas didn't think the same, but he didn't give a damn about their opinions. His peak, his rules.

Being an alpha also helped to deal with Luo Binghe. Because, of course, the man had to also be an alpha, how could he be a good stallion novel protagonist if he wasn't one? He wouldn't be able to accumulate many wives like this. Although he wouldn't have been surprised if Airplane bro had decided to make his harem mixed of all three second genders. Even in the original, characters that didn't seem like they could be added in ended up in it, he wouldn't be surprised if the author had also bent the rules of omegaverse to make it work.

He then suspected that maybe the both of them being alphas had been a reason for how things had escalated the way they did. Well, not having a choice but to push Luo Binghe down the endless abyss was also a reason, but he was sure clashing as two alphas might not have helped. After all, until now the young man had often clashed with other alphas, often in defence of omega disciple or when someone mocked Shen Qingqiu for how he was too soft with said omegas.

Everything had ended up in him dying for his disciple sake, saving him from a qi deviation. All he could wish for was for Luo Binghe to do better now that he was gone and that he would remember his teaching. Now he would probably be able to live an easier life.

Little did he knew that it would take him five years before finally being rebirth, or that he would still have many of Shen Qingqiu features. Oh well, this was something he could still work with, he could bullshit his way out of this.

But he had one major problem upon waking up, something he had not thought would happen: this body ended up somehow being an omega instead of an alpha, or even just a beta.

At first, he didn't know what to do, everything around him felt different. Whereas before he could mostly pick up only on omegas scent, now he was doing the same but with alphas. The worst part was probably how he could nearly feel it when they were getting agitated, in rut or felt any strong emotion. He seriously hated how his body wanted to react to all of this.