Why Must Me Friend Bring Worries With Him?

The following two weeks had then been as interesting as that first day of improvements. Luo Binghe would seemingly not avoid him or ignore his very existence until he needed his spiritual energy. He would greet him back, probably something he would have done with anyone else in the first place, but still progress. He was even able to hold a conversation with him about the work they were doing and thus without feeling like he should keep it as short as possible.

And with this new attitude towards him, which had not exactly been missed, some of the other alphas had started to bother him less. Probably to stay out of Luo Binghe anger if he was going to accept him more than as a spiritual energy distributor. A handful of them was still at it, but at least it was not every one of them.

He couldn't say if it was the same for outside of Huan Hua Palace, but at least here he had some peace without having to play harder than he is. It wasn't like many people came here in the first place and he doubted Liu Qingge would bother with him when he was busy fighting over something he still doesn't understand.

This is why he had been a little bit surprised when he first saw Mobei-jun coming to the Palace, joining Luo Binghe and Sha Hualing when no one else but them were in the main hall. He had been taken by surprise by how imposing the man presence was until it was overtaken by Luo Binghe. Or maybe was he the one to let it go in front of the Demon Lord?

This is only at that moment that he realised all the alphas in the palace were probably scared of Luo Binghe in a way and not dare to confront him like this. A wise choice in his opinion, he wouldn't dare to go too far either.

This is when he locked eyes with the omega at the northern demon side. They both had a moment to pause before he saw Shang Qinghua mouth "cucumber bro" as if surprised to see him here. This was just perfect, he had been thinking about how he could contact him, didn't exactly expect to find him by Mobei-jun side like this. He couldn't really go out of the Palace without permission, which meant being accompanied and asked for which reason, nor could he really go back to Cang Qiong Mountain like it was nothing.

And the Demon Realm was obviously just out of the question. At least not alone.

He had probably never been this happy to see his fellow transmigrator before, relieved to finally have the chance to talk with him. Not just about what happened for him to take five years to wake up, nor about his second gender suddenly changing like this, but just because at least he wouldn't need to keep up the facade.

"My King" he then heard the human say, catching all three demon's attention, clearly making him shrink a bit, "If you want, I can leave you to discuss important matters with Lord Luo, I am sure you do not want a mere servant to overhear everything".

Mobei-jun then frowned a bit more, as if not ready to let the omega leave his side, even less leave his sight. He seemed about to argue and shut down the idea, yet Luo Binghe spoke first "I am sure Huang Hua could keep an eye on him" he said, sending a knowing look in his direction as if he had caught onto how excited he was to see the other omega, "If it can reassure you, your servant will be safe with him, Huang Hua isn't one to let alphas walk all over his companions" he then commented with... was that an amused smirk? It was gone as soon as it got to his lips, hence making him a bit unsure if he had simply imagined it.

Mobei-jun looked him over, making him tense a bit. He could easily be forgiven for crossing other alphas here, he could probably easily fight them, but Mobei-jun was something else. The demon ended up grunting a bit, apparently, it meant it would be alright because Shang Qinghua quickly joined him, grabbing his arm to go to the door. "This servant is very grateful for my King to allow it," he said before dragging them out.

He only let go when they were far away enough that neither of the demons would hear them. "Peerless Chrysanthemum?" was the first thing his fellow transmigrator pointed out, looking like he wanted to laugh. "I hadn't thought about it when I was first asked and panicked afterwards" he hissed a bit, picking up walking while waving him to follow him around, "I couldn't say I was... you know who" he started, not daring to even utter the name, Shang Qinghua hummed in agreement. It would have been a disaster going around claiming to be Shen Qingqiu.