Happy New Beginning Brings Sudden Worries

Shen Qingqiu had not expected the System to tell him he could use a self-saving function, which he gladly took. He also understood why the story had suddenly gone from a stallion novel to... whatever this was supposed to be now. A BL story? Yet something in him wasn't exactly against this mistake, maybe the him from firstly entering the universe would be, but he sure wasn't now.

Upon finally waking up he was in a good spirit, ready to go find Luo Binghe, although Liu Qingge had managed to scare him, his stomach dropping at the thought that Luo Binghe was actually dead, leaving him behind alone now that he was ready to start something with him, hopefully on a better note than all that had happened before.

After being scolded by Qi Qingqi, and also told what had happened after he had lost consciousness, Liu Qingge still stayed a bit longer with him. He had a worried look on his face, waiting for Qi Qingqi to be gone before finally asking "Will you be alright with Luo Binghe?".

"Of course, I will, why wouldn't I be?" Shen Qingqiu asked a bit confused. "Mu Qingfang told me... what mostly happened with Luo Binghe" he explained, not daring to look him in the eyes. It took an instant for him to understand, suddenly blushing at the thought of at least two other people knowing. Two of his fellow Peak Lord none the least.

"I-I will be just fine, no need to worry about this... Luo Binghe didn't really... forced anything" he said, his voice dying down with how strongly Liu Qingge was looking at him, as if not believing him. "I will be alright" he finally stated again, more firmly this time, knowing he would be alright, all he needed right now was to talk with Luo Binghe.

Yet this plan was harder to follow than planned, as everyone seemed to want to talk with him. At least things were apparently doing pretty good for everyone, even Tianlang-jun. Although he did feel bad for Zhuzhi-lang. The demon had truly simply wanted to follow his master around. Still Shen Qingqiu was somewhat convinced he most likely had died happy if it meant his master would survive. Didn't stop him from feeling sad about him.

He even managed to talk with Yue Qingyuan, which thank the gods the man was alive, reassured him that he would always be welcomed to the Cang Qiong Mountain if he ever wanted to come back in the future depending on what he would choose to do with Luo Binghe.

In the time he was stuck with the System, he did thought about it. His Peak was indeed important to him, but right now all he wanted to do was to finally be with Binghe after all the months he had just danced around his own feelings. The original novel storyline should be over now, nothing dramatic should come and cause problem. He even had the reassurance that he could come back if he wanted to. He would come back, one day, simply not right now.

Only after all these interactions did he managed to find Luo Binghe, which wasn't really hard because his scent was so easy to pick even among all the people present. The alpha also immediately noticed him, joy and relief seeping into his expression. Shen Qingqiu had slightly opened his arms, expecting for him to try and hug him, only for the Demon Lord to hesitate, hand stopping before he could reach him.

Oh. Was he still unsure about what had happened? Maybe had Liu Qingge decided to be a bit cruel when he couldn't stop him from bullying his disciple and put something in his mind about what had happened?

He didn't hesitate when he pulled him closer, hiding against his chest to take in the reassuring smell of the alpha, who was very much alive in front of him. Only when he was pulled in did Luo Binghe finally embraced him, hiding in the crook of his neck, "I am so happy that Shizun is alright, I... I don't know what I would have done otherwise".

"You will be able to make sure I am alright from now on" he replied quietly, feeling the surprise and joy emanating from the alpha, making his heart swell. "Shizun... loves you," he said more quietly, so only Luo Binghe could hear him, hiding a bit more against him as it was a lot to say, "So if you would put up with me," he said.