Long time, No see

'BLACK WIDOW'

'That can't be, Amsley Mitchel' Natasha walks over to me and Rose just like old times.

'Scarlet you're back' Coyote walks with Nat to us. He doesn't know that I know he has a massive crush on Scarlet. Everytime they spoke his eyes lit up and his cheeks turned pink.

'Nat, I missed you' Rose and Nat were like siblings at Top Gun. Just like everytime they saw each other after a flight they hug.

'I'm here too you know' sass is always my key personality.

'Amsley' Nat comes over and hugs me too, as she should.

'Amy' I correct her

'I know I'm just messing with you' whilst we hug I see Coyoete's eyes light up and his cheeks turn pink as he talks with Rose.

'Drinks?'

'Sure thing' she pauses before repeating 'Amsley'

'You are never going to stop saying that, are you?'

'Nope'

'Scar is paying first, I was faster'

Nat laughs as Bagman walks over at the worst possible time. I should be used to it but no.

'Bagman'

'Well if it isn't the 'magnificent' Amy Mitchel'

I mentally slap that smirk off his face.

'Oh and it's 'Hangman' you know'

'Yeah, sure. Whatever'

'You haven't changed at all' he laughs to himself.

'Mhm, well a major change was the fact I shot down a 5th gen with 1 remaining missle in an F-18'

His jaw drops and Nat, Rose, Coyote and me all laugh.

'Ok. Ok, who wants drinks first round is one Rose,I was faster'

'No fair, you're a pilot' she pouts.

'And you're my best friend and my backseater'

'Hmm, true'

We all laugh at our interaction. Its nice.

'Im going to win again at pool'

'Bagman, you couldn't win a game of pool even if your life depended on it' I hear Natasha as I get a pool stick.

'Ok, calm down ladies, what does everyone want?' Rose asks knowing she isn't going to get out of this one like last time.

'Beer please, oh lovely Rose'

'Bagman continue and you'll be getting a foot to your ass' Rose sticks up for herself and I just feel like a proud mother.

'Vodka please Kazansky'

'Again you had that last time'

'What can I say it's tradition'

'Yeah, sure thing Mitchel'

'Nat?'

'I'll take a beer'

'Coyote?' He blushes as Rose speaks his callsign

'B-beer please, Rose'

'Ok I'll be back' Rose goes off to tell Penny the order.

'I'll go with her, ok?' Coyote tells us as he trails Rose like a lost puppy.

'Phoe, how 'bout we beat Bagman?'

'Yes, I'm up for anything if it includes beating Bagman'

'Good'

'Bagman, me and Phoe vs you and your inflated ego'

'Sure but girls don't cry when you lose'

'Great thing to say to the mirror Bagman' I hear the voice of Rose who has her drink and mine in her hands and Coyote with Bagman's, Nat's and his own drinks.

Nat, myself and this new guy snicker at her comeback.

'Wait, when did you get here?' I ask the new guy.

He wipes crumbs off his seat from in-between his legs before saying 'Oh, I've been here the whole time'

'Man's a stealth pilot'

'Oh no, I'm a weapons system operator' the new guy looks at Bagman.

And here is Bagman's snarky comment 'With no sense of humor apparently'

'Like you have one' Rose with the 'back-talking' again. My pride is flying right now. I have taught my student the ways of the Mitchel.

Coyote asks what his name is. The poor guy replies with a confused look on his face saying 'Bob'

'No, what's your callsign?'

'Uhh-' he pauses before saying 'Bob'

Nat asks him if he is Bob Floyd from Lamore.

'Yep, that's me' he replies

'Hey bob, you want something to drink, second round for us if on me unless Penny rings the bell?'

'No, thank you for the offer though' he replies with a bit of embarrassment.

I smile at him before the face I have been dying to see.

Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw

My heart drops at the site, wow and I mean wow.

'Hey phoenix' he creeps up behind her before saying 'I thought I would supprise you'

She pushes her pool stick into his stomach as he lets out a grunt. He looks up to see her standing over him with a smirk. A weird feeling takes place in my gut. No it can't be, a Mitchel never gets jealous it's just a stomach ache. Yeah, a stomach ache.

'Well I guess I surprised you' Nat looks down at him.

'Yep, you sure did' Bradley gets up before saying that Bagman 'looks good'

'I am good Rooster'

'Now that everyone is back, I want to know who is team leader' Bagman asks thinking he is going to be the leader as if.

'Hangman, the only place you'll lead us is to an early grave' I hear Bob choke on his Sprite

'And anyone who follows you will just run out of fuel' Bagman gets in him face.

'Ladies, ladies, ladies calm down and relax' Rose must definitely be drunk.

'Rose, 2 years?'

'Yup' she slurs her words

'If you're here then where is-'

'Sharpshot?' Coyote finishes his sentence and I take that as my cue to sneak up behind Rooster and jump onto him.

He stumbles back almost making us both fall.

'Jeez Amy, remember the last time that happened'

No thank you, it was not my best moment.

'Nice to see you Bradley'

'You too'

It's as if we read each other's mind and go over to the jukebox. He unplugs it. The crowd whines like a bunch of babbling bumbling babies. (A/N i hope you get the reference)

We go over to the piano and Bradley does his little piano flexes like every other time.

The bell goes off meaning someone has either put their phone on the bar or disrespected Penny or the navy.

'Again like every other time with the little flexes Bradley'

'You know it'

'Yup'

I look behind to see Bagman getting more drinks, well at least I don't have to pay this time. Amy-1 Scarlet-0

'Ready?' Bradley askes me with a smile, oh how much I have missed that smile.

'As I'll ever be'

He starts to play Great balls of fire my favourite song other than another 100 songs what can I say I love music.

I missed this alot.