Ballad

Once everyone finished their runs at the training course when got absolutely demolished by my father.

I felt bad for Coyote when Mav told him about how he would tell Nat's and Bob's death to their parents at the funeral.

Me and Scarlet decided to lighten the mood by calling the group over for a movie night with popcorn but no alcohol tonight. Scarlet did make me invite Bradley which went unexpectedly well.

Bradley basically said that he would go only if he gets to choose the drinks for everyone, which Scarlet agreed to before I could argue back.

"Hey, Scar what movie are we watching?"
I ask dying to know as she promised she would tell me when everyone would start to arrive.

"Fine, you only get to know because you're whining is extremely profoundly annoying"

I turn around on my heel and give 'that look' saying 'what the fuck did you just say'

"I am not annoying" i give her another look.

"Hmm, yeah you are" she smirks, her dark ginger hair lighting up in the tinted light of the maroon walls of our shared living room or whatever the room is called because it has the kitchen and out sitting at the tv in an open space, not with a wall between them. (A/N if you watched scream the living room is similar to Stu Macher's living room style)

"Its your favourite romance film, Titanic" she states right back at me.

"No my favourite romance is Attack of the Clones, with Anakin and Padmè falling in love and Obi-wan just stands there with his sexy ass Jedi mullet"

"Exactly"

The door bell rings which means one of our guests has appeared.

We both look at each other knowing exactly what the other is going to do, we both rush for the door.

Scar gets there first as usual, I wouldn't say I'm not fit but Scar is very athletic compared to me.

It's Coyote and Fanboy as usual always got to race Bagman in everything.

'Hey guys come on in, we were just about to set the movie up and popcorn's ready"
Scarlet mainly looks at Coyote as she says that.

Fanboy just gives that looks at me saying 'there is something going on between them two'

I just laugh it off whilst walking to the open kitchen to bring in the popcorn.

"Salted, sweet or mixed?" I ask the lot of them.

"Salted"

"Sweet

"Sweet"

I give 2 lots of sweet to the lovers and take mine and Fanboy's salted to him and sit down in my chair.

Scarlet and Coyote fumble over putting the movie on whilst Fanboy laughs his head off.

The bell goes again and I get up beating Scar for once, i unlock the door and open it to see Jake walk in with Bob following behind.

"Jake" i give him a nod which he returns.

Jake walks in leaving Bob outside, how wude as Jar Jar Binks once said.

"Come on in Bob and  make yourself a home" i smile at him but one part of me hopes for another to be at this door right now.

"Thanks Amy" he replies and sits down on the other couch.

Out of sheer god damn luck the truck that I wanted to see so much pulls up. Even thought me and him last saw each other on bad terms before inviting him here, a part of me desires to have him around.

"Bradley welcome" I say to the man stood before me looking down to my small stature.

"Amy I'm so sor-"

I cut him off before he could finish.

"Just get your butt in here and forget about the world's shit right now we need to start watching the movie like right now also sweet, salted or mixed?" I say more estactic at the part of mentioning the movie

"Salted, I also brought the drinks" he holds up alot of cans of Sprite and Tango

"Perfect, thank you we barely have any drinks in right now"

"No worries" he walks in and after I shut the door, lock it and place the keys in their spot.

"I sit on the couch for a change since Jake decided to steal my chair.

By now everyone has their drinks and popcorn.

Scar, Bob and Coyote have sweet where as Nat, who must've come in whilst I made the popcorn or climbed through the window again, and Jake have mixed.

Me, Fanboy and Bradley have salted popcorn.

Everyone has Tango because they all decided to see if they lasted through the film as it is about 10:40 pm and have a burping contest with the sprite.

Attack of the Clones starts and everyone looks at me but I just look at Scar who smirks at me.

As the movie goes on I slowly started to shift closer to Bradley and he the same for me.

By now we are at the point where Anakin just said the best line in all of fiction, the grandest statement that will hold it's place in the words of heavens, "I don't like sand"

It's the most beautiful line ever.

A tear makes it's way into my eye but I notice that Bob and Fanboy have fallen asleep. Good thing this home has 4 bedrooms.

*Time skip*

The movie is now at the part where Anakin and Padmè got caught by Jango Fett and the Geonosians.

Everyone is either asleep on the couch or in the bedrooms but me and Bradley.

I slowly nudge into Bradley loving the warmth radiating from his chest.

As the Battle of Geonosis continues, my body moves further to Bradley, I have internally accepted that I love him but my pride has not.

His had slowly drapes over my waist bringing me closer to him.

We continue to watch the movie until it gets to Anakin and Padmè's wedding.

"I love you"

"What?" I ask Bradley.

"I love you Amy, I always have you have been in my very mind controlling me, making me fall for you everyday over and over again as if my love for you is a waterfall with no ending."

"Bradley I-"

"No, Amy I love you so much, I can't breathe, the feeling of not being with you, I can't live"

"Bradley, I love you too with all of my being"

He lowers his head and looks to my lips. I look at his perfect rose lips before inching forward in a moment of pure bliss and love.

He closes the gap between us feeding my lips with his as his hand places itself on the back of my neck and I place mine on his back.

In the background Anakin and Padmè share their wedding kiss.

(A/N i absolutely love this chapter with my whole heart, Aotc is one of my fav movies ever so adding it into this story is like a dream come true but as we know Revenge of the Sith is just around the corner.🥲)