Stay

After our time at the Hard Deck which was basically catching up, we drive to my place since Rose pretty much moved into Coyoete's place and being the supportive best friend I am I told her to use protection.

I beat Bradley for the first time in a while, it's like when we were kids and would race all the time on our bikes or on our scooters with Iceman and my dad watching us, it also felt that the 'Goose' was there as well even though I never met him from what I heard he was an amazing father.

I wait by the door leaning on it twiddling the keys to my ride in-between my fingers.

'Hey Bradshaw' Bradley pulled up in his truck, kind of reminds me of that daydream.

'Hey Mitchel' he retorts at me.

'Come on in, it's not much but you already know that from drunk Bradley'

'Hmm, well drunk Bradley has to tell sober Bradley about this wonderful establishment you have here'

'Just get your ass in here before it gets awkward.'

He laughs and walks in behind me. I put my key away and switch on the TV.

'What you want to watch Brads?'

'Hmmm, Revenge of the Sith'

'YESSS, I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON THAT WILL TOLERATE MY STAR WARS OBSESSION'

'I always have Ams'

'Buh buh buh, that is Darth Sharpshot to you' (A/N I am one of the biggest star wars fans ever and rots is my favourite star wars film ever so I took this opportunity)

'No thank you, Ams'

'Fine, I'm gonna call you Mace Window the party pooper'

'Hey, I have never fell out of a window before'

'You sure, what about that time in Top Gun where Rose almost walked in on us watching A New Hope in my bed and you fell out of the wi-'

'Ok, maybe I have but I didn't die'

'True, but you still fell out of a window'

'Quit bullying me and watch the movie'

We got to the part where Order 66 happened and everytime I watch this part I absolutely beg to the force to let Anakin stay in the light but it never happens.

Tears breach my eyes with laughter as Mace Window falls out of a window, I never liked Mace Window at all. (A/N Before you ask, I do infact hate Mace with a passion and window is on purpose)

'YESS FINALLY I WAS SICK OF MR WINDOW'S BULLSHIT'

'Jeez calm down Ams'

'But he deserves it'

'I am not picking sides'

I get grumpy at that remark.

'But he does deserve that'

I now have the biggest smile plastered on my face then it soon drops when Anakin turns to Darth Vader, talk about mood swings.

Its the march on the temple and I flick the lights off grab my saber and light it in sync with Anakin during the youngling scene.

'Ams, they are children'

'Children of the Jedi are not innocent at all' I use Palpatine's words from the clone wars series.

'Ok then'

It's the now dreaded scene of the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan.

'DON'T DO IT ANAKIN, PLEASE. JUST DON'T DO IT' I scream at the TV but as usual he does it.

I'm now crying into Bradley's chest whilst he rubs my back.

People call me crazy but I'm just a star wars fan.

'NO, PADMÈ DON'T DIE DON'T LET LUKE GO TO THAT BASTARD OWEN'

'I give up trying to calm you' Bradley laughs as he lets his arms fly. A certain heat makes it's way to my cheeks.

'OBI WAN DON'T DO IT DON'T PUT LUKE IN OWEN'S ARMS, PLEASE. I BEG YOU' I'm not on my knees infront of the TV screaming at a fictional character to not do something that I know he will do because I have a vendetta against Owen and I forgot how it started.

'If I didn't know better, I'd say you would be absolutely crazy'

'Jeez thanks' I toll my eyes at Bradley and get up and sit back down next to him cuddling his chest. If I can't have him then I will try my hardest to know him the most. That is a promise.

I feel his arm along my back and the words 'God Ams, I love you' but I can't tell if it is real as I drift off into a deep sleep on Bradley's chest.

(A/N I am so sorry if you don't like star wars)