chapter 2

Pete:

We just lined up to welcome the minor family i was so excited to see Vegas, i just want to make sure he is fine and i was bit upset because I know this time he has no feelings for me.

" Aii Pete, Who is minor family?" Porsche asked me and i just saw cars coming.

"Khun Kan is the younger brother of khun korn.Khun kan is the head of the minor family. He has two sons Vegas, the eldest child and Macau the youngest."

When I saw Vegas car coming I didn't focus on anything else other than Vegas . I didn't know when Khun Kan passes i just saw Vegas stepping out of car and walking towards us or i should say walking towards Porsche. His eyes were looking at Porsche and he smiles at him.
At that time i just feel insecured.

"Aii Pete, Whom did he smiled at?" Porsche asked me, i just smiled.

" Maybe he smiled at you, as you're so handsome" Porsche said, i don't know what to  say I felt like vegas and i have just returned to zero of our relationship he remembers nothing and i was the only one who has lingering feelings towards him.

" Pete are you okay? What are you thinking?" Porsche asked me and i just smiled.

" Nothing Porsche we should get in, meeting is about to start now" , as soon as I turned to walk in , Porsche grabbed my arm and said, " Yesterday you were asking about Vegas , is he the one you're talking about, what happened to him, why were you worried for him?"

I don't know what to say to him , because I myself was confused to what happened to me , I don't know how but i came back in time , maybe this is the chance in which i and vegas we both can rectify our mistakes and we may live happily. I made up my mind to win vegas again. I can't lose him this time.

"Yes Porsche, he is the one I was talking about, i just saw a bad dream and nothing else, let's get in otherwise we'll get scolded" , then we went in .

I was just standing outside the room where meeting was going on and Porsche went in the garden although I warned him not to hit anyone as I  remembered that day when he hit Macau, then i saw Macau and his head was bleeding i was worried about him so i just approached towards him but he just pushed me aside and went in and there comes Porsche he supported me.

And then the same events happening again and it ends with Khun kinn grabbing Porsche by his neck and then he passess out.
I looked at Vegas , he was worried about Macau and i just wanted to hug him so badly as I know Macau can depend on Vegas but Vegas he feels so lonely. And they just left the house , he didn't even look at me , not even once. I hate this feeling, i wanted to tell Vegas everything but who will believe me .

__________________________________________

Let's see what happens next , if you want to share any ideas please you're most welcome.🙏