Husband of mine PRIVATE

Yeah guys. The next chapter is private. Thank wattpad for that. You guys obviously don't know what the readers need and don't need. *sigh* the story were made a long time ago, and it's first now, that I find out about it being made to private. *bangs head to wall*.

Here's a little sneak peek for what it holds.

"Mm..Do you know how fucking sexy you look right now, husband of mine?" He asked, I only responded him with taking his mouth in mine, forcing my tongue inside as i yanked his underwear off him, throwing it who knows where.

He kissed me back his arms holding my hips in place as he began grinding his manhood on mine. I mewled as he began biting and sucking my throat like a starving man and I was a first class meal. My arms wound around his neck and I opened my legs like a 5 dollar whore, grinding on him like my life depended on it.

He began trailing kisses down me neck and to my one nipple, licking the hardening bud, biting it then licking the sting away.

I looked at him with half closed eyes as he began kissing the hair trail to my manhood, avoiding my dick and going straight for the balls, licking and sucking them like his life depended on it, making me moan out. Then he finally gave attention to my dick, kissing the purple head, gently trailing his teeth making me buck and hiss from the over sensitivity, my hands fisting the duvet as I spread my legs wider, giving him better access. He took a hold of my rod, giving it a few toe curling pumps then taking me in his mouth like it were no big deal, deep throating me a couple of times.

I couldn't do anything than mewl and groan out from the sensation, my head thrown back and mouth open in a silent scream as I fucked his mouth, chasing my orgasm that I'm determined to get. It were right there, I could feel it, just right the-

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Ashton you take that pretty mouth of yours and suck me now! I wanna come goodammit!" I almost scream, but whine instead, my eyes water from the frustration of not getting the chance to fucking come.

You guys can just follow and unfollow after you have read the story. I don't mind :)