Hitchhiking PRIVATE

Yeah guys, one more of my stories are made private, like for fucks sake. Stop it already. Pisses me off.

Here's a little taste from the story.

Going inside is bedroom, and closing the door after him, Oliver began stripping out of his uncomfortable work clothes. The dirty clothing thrown in the clothing hamper just beside the door to his en-suite bathroom. Stark naked, and ready to jerk off under the warm stream of water with the imagination of Vladimir's wicked body brushing over him, as he fucked him through the wall, Oliver were ready to have a swell night.

Adjusting the water so it wasn't cold like ice, Oliver took a hold of his d!ck, giving it a hard pull, letting out a low moan from not being touched for a while, the bright red head telling you just that.

Pumping his dick with the time of imaginary Vladimir trusting into him did the deal. His cock were oozing with pre-come, drained down the drain, just as he were ready to explode moaning to the high heavens, two arms were suddenly holding around him, pulling him closer to a hard chest. Gasping and biting down a moan Oliver looked back, giving out a high pitched gasp when he saw Vladimir. Naked in all of his glory, his mammoth d!ck pressed in between his butt cheeks, as he slowly began trusting, making his d!ck slip in between Oliver's globes, making him moan out, trusting with him.

You guys can just follow and unfollow after you have read the story. I don't mind :)