A Very Special Christmas (SMW)

Richard's POV

"You know...When I said that I wanted something special for Christmas, I didn't mean this"

"Ah im hurt baby, I worked really hard to get this ready" James pouted from his laying position on the spread out blankets on the ground. Roses all around. I sighed, taking off my white lab coat and hanging it on the hanger since I just came home from work.

"Yeah Yeah, I thought you would give me something like the new book I talked about or a laptop, or something, not this", I grumbled my hands waving at all that's going on in front of me, me walking over to him.

"Just be happy I even gave you a present," James grumbled, giving out a grunt, when I sat on his lap, my legs on either side. My eyes looking bored at his, his breath fanning my lips.

"Yeah yeah, thank you", James grinned, his arms circling around my waist, pulling me, quite harshly I must say, closer to him.

"Look in the bright side. You kinda, in a way, got a laptop" James' grin grew wider, making me roll my eyes, smacking his shoulder, when he circled his hips, his already hard dick rubbing my ass. Pulling him closer by using the blood red ribbon wrapped around his neck, my other arm sliding down his very naked body, fingertips feeling every dips from all the hard muscles on its way down. My hand finally sliding down to his groin, where a very excited James Jr. are waiting.

"You're so lame, I don't know why I married you" I rolled my eyes once more, pulling his face closer with the ribbon, so I could kiss his lips, my tongue sliding inside, wanting a taste of his mouth, my eyes fluttering closed when I feel James fingers slide inside my shirt, his cold fingertips slyly running up my back, making me shudder and pull him closer, my other hand delicately touching his tip, making a hiss erupting from his mouth, making me grin. My grip around his hot flesh got harder, making him growl as I began slowly sliding my hand up and down, using his pre-cum to run my thump over his slit easier.

"That's cuz you love me babe" James growled, pulling my dark blue shirt off, his mouth immediately going straight down to my neck, where he bit my neck roughly, not drawing blood, but with enough force, to make me buck my hips, rubbing my clothed dick to his, a small mewl being forced through my mouth, as he began running his teeth up and down my sensitive skin on my neck, making me shudder and whimper, eyes half lidded, and fingers trembling as I tried to concentrate on jerking him off.

"Just keep thinking that Bobby, if it makes you sleep at ni-ahhhh yeees James..."

James the dick decided that he wanted to give a big bite right where my neck and shoulder met, making my eyes roll back from the pleasure from his bite, effectively cutting me off from what I wanted to say. I could feel my dick sprouting what I could imagine is a fuckton of come just from that one simple act. James growled low in his throat, pulling me so close, that our dicks were smashed together, making me moan out loud, my hands abounding their job and decided to pull his hair instead, grinding on his dick doing so.

"Fuck...I need you babe. You can call me a fucktard later, I need your fucking body now, or I'll go mad" Growled James, his hands gripping my ass cheeks, pulling and squeezing making me hard again, my forehead touching his as I could feel his eyes looking at my closed ones, my mouth wide open, breathless moans coming out with every squeeze or grind coming from him and his body.

I couldn't say anything even if someone were threatening to kill me right. It felt too good and I fucking want his dick right now. It's been so long since we had sex, 2 days to be exact, and I were fucking craving it.

Suddenly my ass was feeling the breeze from the coldness in the air, indicating that James once again had ripped my pants open, his hand quickly doing the same to my underwear, making me whimper from the force as my dick sprang up from being closed in.