[1.] Out Of Hell.

[Minor changes, like edit of the text — has been added.] || Enjoy the 1st chapter once more!~

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"Welcome, to the Daily Weather Report!

Today, meteorological department send some info about a storm, which will begin to create at night.

The hour isn't really precise, but we doubt that this all will happen around 22:00-00:00 am.

Stay safe and remember to not go outside, during the storm."

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

"I'm home!" Your voice filled the empty halls of your dusty house, you were the owner of this place for a pretty long time. Your own property that you treasured, since you had to move out from your parents' place and luckily - you found yourself a nice flat near the seaside.

Letting yourself walk inside, with a deep sigh and a soft smile - your feet made few steps deeper into the dark room, placing the luggages next to the hangers. You switched on the light, making everything that was messy shine in shameful glory.

This apartment was meant to be cleaned by one of your family member, but as it seems - they had better things to do with some time. At least the furniture was in its place with some other stuff, being unmoved by those full 2 years of you serving in army.

In next minute you plopped on your beige sofa with fluffy cushions on each side, lifting your head, you stared at the ceiling then closed your eyes to take a deep inhale. Feeling free, this is what you loved. No duties or being ordered. Plus the sweet smell of being back home.

"Haaah. . . This is life." Humming to yourself a small melody your mother used to sing as an lullaby, your eyes made your way to the TV remote. Grabbing it into your slightly scarred hand, you pressed the red button to turn it on. Nothing happened - as you thought.

A small grunt escaped from your mouth once you tried to move from the soft sofa, it was hard due to the luxurious softness you didn't achieve in around 23 months. Moving slowly to the light switches, you opened the lid and checked those if they work.

"Stage One..." Clicking one of the buttons, made kitchen suddenly was filled with warm ray of light from the bulb. "Still works, good." Testing out the rest of the stages which came out to successfully give light, you finally could use electricity again.

"Hmm..." You stood in the middle of your apartment for a moment, scratching your chin and thinking of what to do. You weren't used to this kind of freedom for a long time, especially when your brain was set on the exact same hour of meals, showers, sleep, etc.

"Since my muscles are sore... maybe a warm bath could do its job?" Mumbling underneath your nose, as your hand glides to your cheek and scratch your itchy facial hair a bit, you nodded to yourself and begun to walk to the bathroom.

"...or a run could soothe the energy to sleep?" Another idea plopped into your mind. A run on the walking path nearby the beach was also present on the front of your mind. You were still too energetic for going to bed soon, and the hot water couldn't do much, so maybe this idea could work.