[2.] To Breathe Again.

Song recommendation:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

[ Song: Eyes Blue Like the Atlantic. . . ]

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"In folklore, mermaids and mermen were often associated with misfortune and death. Luring errant sailors off course and even onto rocky shoals.

Also Legend has it that a kiss from a mermaid can give you some amazing abilities, including being able to breathe underwater. Other stories suggest that a kiss from a mermaid may also give the receiver other enchanting powers such as the ability to heal people."

What do people know about these mysterious creatures?:

"I heard they say a kiss from a mermaid protects a sailor from drowning."

"Kiss from a mermaid has an ability to give you gills! So you can breathe underwater!- I suppose . . ."

"They're really dangerous, they may be stunning, beautiful and handsome. . . beware. Most of them won't rescue you, but only take a deep kiss on your lips and meanwhile swim to the depth of the Ocean. . . "

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Darkness, was the only thing you could see right now, at least your eyes tried to catch a glimpse of anything else. Not only it, but the feeling of cold liquid hitting your skin wasn't helping either. Especially lack of swimming ability.

That darn thing.
If you only could swim in that moment. That was one thing, you skipped during your military trainings. Now, you can only regret that your body and mind didn't attend to this type of activity practice.

No more air in your lungs, caused you to slowly drown. No chance of a rescue, no chance of enjoying the great gift from God - Life. And yet, you just came back from hell called Army.

[ Forgive me if you're an atheist or if you believe in other God or Gods. ]

What a pity. Why does life have to be so unfair? You can't debate your faith, that the last moment will be in Glum, Blue Sea. . .

Until, passing out, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. Pulling you up, to the surface. Giving another chance to fix this terrible mistake, which probably would took your life in this moment.

Body of yours was too tired to make any self-defence movements, which you would beg for, now.

The unknown person was clearly saying something, but you couldn't respond. Wait. . . Talk? . . Underwater?

No respond came from your mouth, only one eye twitched a little bit open to see the saviour, to whom you owed your troublesome life.