[5.] Captured.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

(Song Recommendation: Bamboléo, by Gipsy Kings.)

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

....::::**•°❄❇☸❇❄°•**::::....

Few days have passed, you visited the beach at the same place every single time, when you were on a walk with your auntie. He, well she, wanted to know what's the deal with thas habit of yours.

"Hey, _______. Tell me. Why are you going on the beach so often? Wouldn't you want to see other side of the city, mall for example?"

A very awkward silence has fallen between you two, what should you say to her? There was nothing you'd think of in that second.

Why of course, telling her that you were coming there lately, only because your brain couldn't stop thinking about mysterious merman, who was called Charlotte by the surname, would be a kamikaze mission and an open invitation to the mantal illness hospital.

"Auntie Ken, I need your promise, that you won't send me to the psychiatrist after this-"

But why of course, there was nothing that could hide away from your auntie, that's why you sticked out your pinky finger towards the family member, with a hoping look in your eyes, as she gave you a suspicious look.

She blinked once, before snorting and bursting with a small chuckle. Waving her hand, with painted baby blue nails, in front of the face.

Ken did the same, gladly taking out his smallest finger on right hand and hooking it with yours.

"Deal, you crazy, little warrior."

The promise was now sailed. There was nothing she could do now, beside evidently laughing her ass off, after hearing your childish story, which is actually true.

"So, where should I start. . . OH! Yeah, maybe here. . ."

It took over half an hour, to express your feelings and experience, of how to be that reckless to go out in the middle of the night, on a walk, to catch a storm, while going back home and accidentally falling into the ocean.

Before screaming out everything like an embarrassed banshee.

"IFellIntoTheWater
WhileIWasGoing
BackHomeFromANightWalk, ThenAMysteriousManSavedMe
ByAKiss
AndAllIDidFewDaysAfter
IWentToTheHospital,WasToMeetHimAccidentallyAgain
WhenWeWereOnAWalk!-"

Auntie Ken didn't send you to the psychiatrist, who had their own office room on the third floor, in the hospital. No, no, no. She didn't even laugh at you, but only sat with slightly wide eyes and opened mouth with, also baby blue, lipstick.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there. Calm down. Breathe."

She placed her hand on your back, and commanded you to take a breath. Rubbing your higher part of your back, she also took few breaths to calm herself down, from the large, fictional story that might also be true.