[6.] Mission Impossible.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

(Song Recommendation: Another Level, by Oh The Larceny.)

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Welcome back to my channel!

My name's Jolly,

Today I'll be taking you into the world of the fantasy and deep depths. . . The mysterious Ocean and its unique creatures.

Few people already has sent me some questions, which were connected to the main theme of the Q/A and my book, but there was one, that actually caught my eye in less than a second.

It was an comment, another question to be precise, about the underwater civilization - the mermans and mermaids.

An ohh boy, that type of things always excite me: 'Can mermen/mermaids turn their tail into legs, and be able to walk on the lands?'

That's very thrilling, and I'll be more than honoured to give an answer for it.

I've actually done some research, about those type of episodes in the local library, on the fantasy and myths shelves.

Luckily I found one book, which has something about those majestic creatures. And there it is, your answer for your question!

Let me read it for you. . .

'Once the mermaid or merman desire to walk on the forbidden lands for them, they must try the human blood and swallow it down to their guts, to know how to diametrically transform their lower part of the body. Any amount of blood will work.'

This is. . . Really fascinating! I hope it actually helped!

Peace out!~"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

During the very cold evening, that left you chills run down your spine, when legs along with your body ran through the city, towards the suburbs where you currently lived, as your mind was screaming his name alone.

There wasn't a second, when your mind didn't crawl and create the images of torn skin, chopped and piled up body pieces of your magical friend, the Charlotte.

Gripping the coat at your chest, right where you had the second most important gut, there was a fragile heart which gave you a rough rodeo ride. Almost falling off from the bull made out of fright and strong emotions, you held it even more tightly, willing to win the fight for. . .

. . .him.

You barged into your house, before leaving the main door shot open, you caught your breath for a second. After that, you started to roam everywhere, especially in your luggages, which were filled with military stuff.