[3.] Lost. . .

•♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡•

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

[ Song: Adrenalina - Michał Szczygieł. ]

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Welcome to the Daily News, with Grand Line radio." The reporter said, in the same moment as the TV was switched on, by a nurse.

"Yesterday around from 11:00 pm. - 00:00am., there was a terrible storm hitting our city.

A couple, which was going for a morning jog spotted a person lying on the beach.

It was a man, on his head was _______ hair, he had ________ skin, and few additional scars and wounds on his arms and face. Marine specialists couldn't find the cause.

But they told us, that the victim was attacked by undiscovered species of underwater animal." You groaned at the sight of your photo appearing on the screen. . .

. . .People can be overdramatic sometimes. These were merely few cuts and bruises.

"If anybody from the person's family is present. . . Please, attend to the Local Hospital by the Beach.

Now police and marines are looking for any further accidents, that might happen during the night. . ." Fetching the nearby pilot with your bandages hand, you sighed deeply and turned the Television off.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

"Oh Hun, you should rest and not overwork your muscles." Another nurse, which was holding a tray with a plate filled with food, sat on the chair next to you.

"Aunt Ken. . . I already told you, that it wasn't an animal! That thing. . . No, person was a lot more like human, like us!-" Your mouth spilled it out, right before the transgender Auntie Ken shoved a spoon of favourite food down to your throat.

Gagging, you grabbed one of the cutlery out of there and coughed few times. Now, having a sore throat was something you didn't wish for.

"Stop that childish talk! You know, that we should be concerned about our things here, on the land!" The man reprimanded you, by smacking the back of your head lightly, but still making it lean forward.

"But, Auntie!-" Another spoonful of meal ended up in your mouth. Swallowing it, you spit the spoon out on the floor.

"YOUNG MAN! I need to remind you, that you just came back from military training! You should act more mature, as I assume." He scoffed, turning away like a moody woman on her period.

And idea popped into your mind, since you're here, in the building right in front of a beach you should be able to go an a walk.