[4.] . . .And Found.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♡♥︎˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

( Song: Teenagers,
by Chemical Romance )

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Welcome to my Daily Blog!

My name is Jolly, and I would like to talk and answer questions about today's topic, which is:

'love and friendship'

Yes! You didn't misread!

Now, let's get already started, because I have a feeling that there will be a nice amount of questions. That would be leaving your mouths, like a river falling into the ocean.

First Question: "What is love?"

"Oh. . . Well, this is a very complicated question. Seems easy to somebody, but it is a lot harder to explain.

You see, love is a strong feeling, that you feel towards somebody. It can be anyone, person who you just met, or the one you knew for years.

The love towards somebody unknown, is called: 'Love from first sight.'

You can get it anytime, in any moment in your life. A simple glance can make you feel butterflies, that will caress your stomach from inside, with their silky smooth wings.

Cheeks become as red as the heart and blood, which you would be ready to loose for the person.

Shyness when they're near, nor talk to you. Oh dear, oh dear. . . That's very exciting!

I can't even focus on further information! Sorry for not continuing, but. . .

. . .Let me know, if you actually met someone like that! Bye bye!"

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

"What is your name? . . ."

Your soothing and slightly in pain voice went around the huge rock, to meet the merman's slightly pointy ears, that were very eager to hear your voice for the first time.

The person from the sea's side kept solance, then sighed in a deep tone. Definitely not convinced to your attitude, but still, there was a slight hope that he could open up in anytime soon.

"You're not willing to introduce yourself yet, aren't ya'? . . Then, I'll tell you mine first."

Picking the collar of your shirt, you wiped the blood, that was starting to pour down your neck from the thin, yet deep cut on your face.