Chapter 11

Klaus was sitting comfortably on a bench in the park of the town they arrived in two days ago drinking liquor and a stupid smile plastered on his face.

Caroline and Tyler had gone to make enquires about the mystery brother they were tasked to find.

Klaus had watched them find leads and failed. He laughed every time and it annoyed Caroline who snapped at him and told him to go sit and be useless somewhere else which is what he was doing now.

Sitting and been useless...

Tyler soon returned with a frustrated and pitchy Caroline.

The first thing she saw was Klaus's smirk.
" Oh don't start with me Klaus, I've had a really really bad day," she said as she slumped into a chair.

" What? I didn't do anything," Klaus smirked further.

" Oh honey it wasn't that bad," Tyler said trying to make her feel better.

" Really Tyler?" Caroline said sitting up. "We got yelled at by two elderly women and a pregnant one. We got splashed by water twice and got chased by three dogs, Tyler. How is it not bad?"

Klaus burst out laughing.

Caroline groaned.
" What's so funny Klaus?"

" I'm sorry forgive my manners," Klaus replied and laughed yet again, " but that was totally ridiculous and you're both vampires."

Caroline rolled her eyes as Tyler finally sat down in defeat.

" I'd like to see you try and find him with that petty mouth of yours," Tyler snapped as Klaus was already laughing again.

Klaus took out his phone.
" Already did," he said to them and to Tyler, " if my mouth was as petty as you say it is, I wonder why Caroline always kissed it with so much a great vigor."

The couple rolled their eyes as Klaus handed them his phone. On the screen was a picture of a young man in his late teens. He had raven hairs, blue eyes, a stoic expression yet very handsome and had a necklace on his neck.

Caroline took out the one Alex gave to her and it matched. She gasped. Under the picture was a name.

" How did you find this?" She asked Klaus.

" The internet is a very wonderful witch that can do simple locator spells and it's a small town," Klaus replied smugly.

" How did you beat us?" Tyler asked still surprised.

" I'm Klaus Mikaelson," he smirked and winked at him.

" So now all we have to do is find.." Caroline scroll down to the name written below the picture, " Luke Hale,"

~

" You're a long way from home, doppelganger back stabbing bitchy vampire," Damon sassed as Katherine rolled her eyes at him.

" Of all people to be locked up with it's you, I wish she had just killed me," Katherine said not pleased.

" And once again the almighty Katherine Pierce eludes death," Damon mocked bow.
" Remind me again what you did to piss off the much older back stabbing bitchy vampire," he asked Katherine.

" Since we are gonna be stuck in here for a while I might as well indulge you," Katherine said as she sat up.

" By all means do," Damon said with a smile.

" You know very well of how I want to be immortal," Katherine started.

" Yes, a very far fetched dream seeing as you'll never be able to manipulate any witch powerful enough to do the spell cause you know they'll snuff your annoying doppelganger life out," Damon said much to the annoyance of Katherine.