Wet Secrets

Nobodies POV

Erza was at the famous coffee shop, Mermaid Heel, having a conversation with one of her most trusted friends Kagura and Milliana.

"Wait what Erzy? Your client is getting an arranged marriage?" She whispered loudly.

I nodded.

I looked over to Kagura, "so did you get the picture of the baby yet?" Erza asked.

"No, Rogue snatched it away from me before I could get my hands on it," she said.

Erza laughed, "anyways yeah I don't like the idea of an arranged marriage, it turns my stomach that parents would even force their children to marry a complete and utter stranger," she said.

Milliana was looking at some other direction, "Erzy, do you like Jellal?" She asked, I nearly choked on my drink, coughing out some cream back into my cup.

I shook my head, "n-no, what makes you think that?" I asked.

"Nothing," she didn't meet my eye contact, it made me wonder.

I decided not to dwell on it, "so anyways yeah, arrange marriages." I said.

Jellal POV

I was in my office, working in the next design for the new hospital in building in Hargeon, then a knock occurred on my door, "come in," I said.

The person whom came sprawling in was Ultear, she was wearing her usual outfit to get some strangers attention, "what is it?" I asked.

"Someone's bitter this afternoon," Ultear said, to be honest I wasn't, I wanted to hurry up and get planning with Erza again.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Well we bought the dress, and might I say that Erza girl is quite the social one," she said, "makes me wonder what happened in college with you two," my eyes shot from my paperwork to her, she had this grin that turned my stomach.

"Wha- how did you know about that?" I asked.

"Easy, I saw the way you looked at her, as if she were the brightest part of your past, so I did a little research, poor poor Erza was in the car accident with her two friends Simon and Jellal, why because Jellal was drunk and distracting Simon whom was behind the wheel," she smirked, "a sad feat, Simon died and Erza went to sleep for a long time," she said.

"Who told you that?" I asked angrily, I was trying my very best to suppress this memories and here they are coming to me in black and white.

"Oh come on Jellal I told you I figured it out on my own, no need to be so angry because you nearly killed your ex-girlfriend." she mocked.

"Shut up!" I yelled, some of my employees looked into my office wondering what was going on.

Ultear laughed, "well just remember where your loyalties ly Jellal," she said.

I really wanted to kick her somewhere it would hurt, but I knew better.

Later in the day when she left I went to the bar Fairytail, I needs a drink and I wouldn't travel all the way to the Sabertooth branch to get it.

When I arrived to my luck I got to see Erza sitting at the bar, she had a tiny of red on her cheeks probably due to drinking, the white haired waitress and another waitress only with purple hair were washing dishes, a blond guy with a lightning scar on his eye sitting at the bar, and as always the ruckus coming from a pink haired guy and a raven haired guy, I sat at the bar with Erza, and yes, she was definetly sleeping.

"Hey what happens with her?" I asked the white haired barista.

"Oh Erza? Well she came here for a drink, she took a little one too many, so this is the outcome," she said, "canyon do me a favor and take her home?" She asked, as a engaged man I should've said no, but as a "old" friend of hers I said:

"Yes," I felt like was getting at the wrong end here.

I picked Erza up, she was on my back, she was wearing jean shorts so u got to touch a lot of her soft milky skin, her hair was cascading down her back and she was snoring lightly in my ear while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Cute," I mumbled.

We arrived in my car, a black Ferrari, u sat her down in the passenger seat then walked around to take my seat, one I started the car we were off, I should've asked this earlier to one of her friends, but I didn't know where she lived.

"Ugh what am I going to do?" I asked myself, I decided that she would sleep at my place tonight.

When we arrived at the hotel I got out of the car and then slung Erzas arm over my shoulder and started walking towards the doors, it was pouring outside, all rain, the thing is a car came by, and splashed all wet, Erza still slept through it though, which made me happy.

We stepped into the hotel and then went to the 16th floor of the building, that's floor I had, and I also had the biggest room in the building, Erza was mumbling in her sleep which made her even more cute, when we arrived at my room I kicked the door open once it was unlocked.

We stumbled our way to the couch, I laid Erza on the furniture, I went to my dresser and pulled out a black tank top, I never wore unless I was exercising, I looked over to Erza in her soaking wet state, I did a thing that I never though I would do, I went to her and started to unbutton her shirt, I took the bow off first, then made my way down with the buttons, and slid the shirt off her arms, and for someone so mature she sure wore so naughty under garments.

Ince I was done with the shirt u skipped her pants off, i thing I was about to bleed, she wore a black and white lace underwear with bows and ribbons, I covered my eyes and slid the shirt on her, she looked hot in it to say the least.

I then picked her upas if she were a bride and made my way to my bed, I covered her with my blankets, she cozied up to them, after watching the beauty before me I went to the living room and went to sleep myself.