Something Blue

Erza POV

He grabbed my hand and yanked me towards him, "are you telling me that nothing we did these past few days was nothing?"

I didn't respond, "Erza," he said, "say something," he said, "anything," he pleaded.

"Fine," I finally said, "your future is with this girl, your happy ending is, your life is not meant to be with me," I said, "I mean look at me," I said, "we're just two people who aren't suppose to be together," I said.

He chuckled which confused me, "happy?" He said, "you don't even know do you? All the signs are pointing to you, we fight every time, and you think I'm happy? And yes we are probably two people who weren't suppose to fall in love but we did, and to be completely honest, I don't regret it," it touched me, his words.

"But still-" I was interrupted.

"Still what?" He shouted, "I am going to be fine if I don't marry Ultear," he said.

"Buy I don't want to take a successful life away from you," I cried, "I am not from a rich, I don't own money making buisness, I'm a wedding planner, and what do I do in my spare time got to a bar, my salary is not $600 a month, and I do not have anything special, that is why we won't work, because we are too different," I said, he pushed us off the bed, and when he embraced me I knew we could never see eachother again, we stopped the hug after a few minuets passed, then we separated.

Jellal POV

I found my self looking down the isle, I saw Ultear, wearing all white, her $2,000 dollar dress, I don't event want to vacillate the rest, I saw Erza in the back of the room, holding the clipboard to her chest.

And than the ceremony began, we had said our vows and acted like a real couple, but I knew she was happy when she smashed cake on my face.

Erza POV

I did my job, that was all I was meant to do, my job.

1 year later...

Jellal POV

I was coming into town, my suitcases in the trunk, and I had parked up in front of an hotel, when I got out of the car and was getting my bags, I saw a flash of red- no scarlet, in the corner of my eye, I turned to see what it was, and my eyes fell onto her, she smiled, I smiled, and I she came down from the sidewalk, "Jellal?" She said.

"Erza," I said.

"It's been a while," she said.

"Y-yeah, a year," I said.

"Where's the Mrs.?" She asked.

"There is no Mrs.," I said, she looked confused, "we are filing a divorce," I said.

"Oh, sorry to here that." she said.

Then something popped into my mind, "hey do you know somewhere to get a good coffee?"

"I sure do," she said.

The End

Hoped you liked it!!