You are Mine and only mine.

Jellal POV

I stared at her, she was beautiful, with her curves, her breasts, her partcially tanned skin, her eyes were something you could instantly melt into, her lips, bruised and plumb punk, the way she stared at me, it was above my dreams and maybe above the heavens, but I couldn't resist.

"Jellal," she squeaked, I was on the brink of loosing it, she wasn't doing it on purpose, but she was definetlt teasing me in a way.

"Don't talk," I commanded.

"Bu-" I cut her off short, by putting my left hand in her thigh, and my right hand on her breast, and squeezing both aaa hard as I can, "ahh-!" She moaned, her breath was racing.

"Now I said be quiet," I repeated, "don't ever talk back again," I said, I was getting closer and closer to her ear, and after a few moments I like caked the curve of her ear and soon my locking turned into biting.

"Je-Jellal!" She gasped, I pushed her backwards on to the bed, I spread out her legs, but I wasn't going to officially fuck her yet.

I climbed up her legs, leaving soft and chaste kisses, when I came up closer to her thighs I but one side and massaged the other, "hu-ahh-!" She arched her back while moaning.

"See you like it," I said, "so stop resisting," I said.

"N-no," she stuttered, "its n-not like that-!" She dare say.

"But then..." I hovered over her, and she gasped when I rubbers my finger over a wet spot on her underwear, "why are you soaked?"

I slid my fingers into her underwear, and she gasped, trying to pull my hand out, but I had already plunged my finger inside of her.

"Jellal!" She strained at shout, or tried to, I smirked, and started to pump my fingers, "uh uh oh!" She moaned, "ahh!" It was amazing, she was amazing, whiley fingers were pumping I was sucking in her nipples, she became overwhelmed, I was pumping, sucking, and at the moment now groping Erza, "Jellal!" She moaned, as she was about to come, but I decided to take out my fingers, and stop my groping and sucking, she looked at me with a made face, i smirked, "but-" I interrupted her.

"Not yet," i said, "I am going to make you come with my little friend," I said, I removed her bra, and slid off her underwear, she hid her beautiful body by covering it with her hands, I rolled my eyes,bthe next thing she knew was she was facing flat on the bed with her hands tied, and her legs tucked under her body, while her breast were pressing against the mattress, I came closer, I grinned, "we are going to have a little fun," I said, and I spanked her but as hard as I could, her ass turn slightly pink, and I knew she felt pleasure and pain,because she was becoming wetter, plus she tried to muffle a moan, I did it again, even harder, and she moaned a little louder.

"Jellal please stop," she begged.

"Nope," i said, and I got out my belt and whipped her on the ass, "ahh!" She screamed out, i gripped into her sides and made her stay still. I did it again, and again, eventually one side became redder than the other, I skimmed my hand over her ass, she flinched, and her breath was hitched, "ar-are we done?" she asked breathing heavily.

"Nope," I said, "sorry about that ass-abuse but I couldn't help it," I said, I lower my head, and then licked straight up her cagina and butt, "n-no!" I heard her struggle,she squirmed but she couldn't do much, "stop!" She yelled.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her up, I put my mouth close to her ear, and I put both hands on her breasts, "excuse me?" I growled, I groped her boobs tight, she moaned and screamed, "you don't tell me what to do," I said, "got it!" I shouted, I hugged her waist, "I lost you too many times already, a no longer, I will make you mine agaib, and that is final," I said.

"Okay," I heard her say.

My eyes widen with joy, i untied her hands and flipped her over, spreading her legs apart, I didn't want to fuck her yet, so I licked her pussy, her face turned red, "ahh!" She moaned, and God I love it when she moaned.

I kept it up for a while, her moans were beautiful, I was lucky, that until I could keep in the bulge hiding under my boxers, I slipped off my boxers, and I teased her sex, she looked at it in terror, "its-its...bigger," she was frightful. I played with her sex by rubbing it up and down, and she drew her head back and arched, but she creamed out in pain when I slid inside her, all the way, she came up and hugged my neck. I started to pump in her, I took it slow and steady for the start but I quickly sped up, she was crying every thrust, "ahh!" She would cry.

I sped up, and she cried out in pain even more, i just crazy and pushed back down onto the bed, I grabbed her hips and pumped my self deeper and harder, "Je-Jellal! Your tearing my apart!" She screamed.

It only encouraged me more, and I went faster, she was moving a little slower than my theyst, but her breasts went up and down and up and down, with one final thrust I filled her womb, and she came a little after that, I took my cock out and I saw all the cum, did I really cum thar much? I found myself thinking, Erza lied there on the bed trying to catch her breath, "Jellal your so mean," she said, not meeting my gaze, I pulled her up to my face and kissed her,it was a light kiss, and she conceived into it, I circled around her waist and mumbled, "its only because I love you."