Part 7 (18+)

Pete stood there In his usual bodyguard suit and watched his boy destroying tawan's jaw. Blood was spruted all over the wall as well as Vegas's clothes.
With a knee on neck Tawan layed there unconscious. Pete walked forward and Checked his nerve.
"Tawan's Dead!" Pete said before taking a few steps back to his place.
He smiled at his lover who throwed plastic coat away before walking outside.

"He die-" Before Vegas could complete it kinn spoke up.
"I know, He's dead." Kinn said being done with Vegas killing every person who's supposed to be of help.

"Pete, Let's go!" Vegas said as Pete glared at him, He already warned him to not be like that at work.
Kim looked at Pete with him signature smile. He was back to have a little chat with kinn.

"Ai' Vegas? You are dating our bodyguard?" Kim said to Vegas who leaned back before nodding with a smirk ignoring Kinn sitting there with 'Fuck my life and siblings and cousin lol' expression.
.....

Before Vegas could close the door Pete slammmed it shut before Pinning Vegas against it.
"You like messing with me, Don't you baby?" He said grabbing his jaw harshly. He liked it.

"Pete!" Vegas moaned pushing Pete a little further.

"I am not intending on to be gentle on my precious little m@nslut" Pete whispered to subssimive one in front of him. It made Vegas knees go weak.
He felt shy that he wanted to spasm right there just by Pete's words.

"Neither i want you to." Vegas said as Pete's eyes darken. He smirked.
"On all fours now!" Pete ordered as Vegas walked inside of bedroom.

Pete walked inside to be welcomed by his lover naked on all his fours.
Red lights were making it more sensual that it already was as Pete unbuttoned his own shirt.
Vegas shivered at sudden touch on his waist.

The touch kept moving forward to his neck and pete leaned down near his ear.
"Same position but face the led" Pete said Vegas crawled on his fours and sat while facing the screen.
Pete pushed the button on remote and and moans echoed in room.
It was the tape they recorded. Vegas watched himself thrusting in the guy laying down.
Unknowingly a moan escaped his lips which were clearly audible in the moans echoeing the room from tv.

Pete turned it off before whispering a little "Ride me".

To be continued....