Ch 1 - Pilot

Y/n POV:

I turn off my tv, laying in my bed in utter shock after having finished the finale season of my favorite show, The 100. My mind races, feeling unsatisfied, wanting more, feeling a deep sadness not just because the show has ended, but for the characters. ' They deserved better. ' was the last thought I had before I slowly closed my eyes, allowing myself to drift into the darkness, falling into a deep quiet sleep. It's nice. No noise, no light, no thoughts. Just sleep.

. . .

Suddenly a loud noise jolts me awake. I look around, seeing an all too familiar scene, not being my room, something else. Something that I've seen so many times, my eyes look around frantically before someone next to me speaks, "Whoa there, it's ok, calm down." I look next to me, I freeze. My heart racing, my mind going a million miles an hour. The person next to me, it's someone I've seen so many times on the screen. It's Thomas McDonell, or should I say Finn Collins.

I take a moment to take in my surroundings before responding, "Alright... where are we?" I ask while holding my breath waiting for an answer just to verify my thoughts. "On some ship, I think we're being sent to the ground." Finn answers with a gleam in his eye while also verifying what I now know is true. I'm in The 100, like The 100. Holy forking shirt balls. Suddenly the ship starts shaking and lights are flickering, that's when a video starts playing. One that I know all too well.

"Prisoners of the Arc, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable"

"Your dads a dick, Wells!"

"This crime will be forgiven, your record wiped clean." After hearing this I zone out a bit remembering what is currently happening in space, the people are all questioning the guards and leaders of the arc. I go back to listening when I hear the video start glitching, knowing what's coming next. As I look next to me I see Finn unbuckling his seat belt. "Hey that's dangerous." I say as he floats up. "Hm?" He just smirks at me and begins backflipping in the air as someone says "Hey! Check it out!" I have to stop the kids that follow him, they're gonna die! People keep cheering for Finn as he floats over to Clarke and Wells, I freeze, it's so weird seeing them in person and, you know, untraumatized.

"Check it out, your dad floated me after all." Finn says sarcastically. "You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells states. Soon the two others start unbuckling their seatbelts, I'm about to say something when Clarke speaks up, "Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live." I backed her up with, "The parachutes are gonna deploy if you're not strapped in when they do-..." my voice was kinda quiet but I knew they heard me, they did however ignore me. Finn floats down to Clarke, "Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year." He states matter of factly. "You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk" Clarke snaps back. "But it was fun. I'm Finn." He introduces himself while Clarke just gives him the side eye. Ouch. The two idiots Clarke and I warn as they start floating upwards, "stay in your seats!" Clarke shouts "Please stay buckled!" I plead trying to grab the guy's arm to keep him down, Clarke gives me a grateful look glad someone agrees with her, when suddenly the parachutes deploy. "No!" I shout as the 3 dumbasses go crashing into the walls. "Finn are you ok?!" Clarke shouts looking behind her where Finn flew. Sparks start flying everywhere as everyone is in a bit of a panic. There's shouting everywhere and sparks flying throughout the entire place. I know Clarke and Wells are talking right now but it's impossible to hear in all the chaos. I grip my seat and close my eyes and tight as I can, the seats next to me now empty since one of the occupants was on the floor in pain while the other was dead along with his friend, or at least I assume they were friends. I never really got to find out, not in the show, or now. There's more screams as we land, and everything turns off.