Twilights Last Gleaming Part 2!

3RD POV:

Clarke and Finn's eyes go wide hearing this news and look over to Bellamy who is glaring at Raven. "Thats why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think were dead!" Clarke concluded glaring at Bellamy. "And all that, 'whatever the hell we want.' You just cared about saving your own skin." Finn adds. Bellamy looks around at everyone and lunges towards Ravens bag while Finn and Clarke try pushing him back. "Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke shouts alarmed, Bellamy just angrily grunts and pushes past them. "There getting ready to kill 300 people up there! To save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it wont be council members. It will be working people. Your people." Clarke stated looking at Bellamy who had stopped his advances to Raven and was staring at Clarke wide eyed. "What?."

. . .

Bellamy had calmed down, and they were all now standing around the table. The silence was heavy, the air was so tense you could almost cut it with a knife. "He deserved to die. Jaha? You all know that." Bellamy stated firmly avoiding eye contact with everyone. "Well he's not my favorite person either, but he's not dead." Raven scoffed, slightly annoyed. "You're a lousy shot." She added, Bellamy looking at her like she had just told him something so astounding that it sounded unreal. "You know what this means, don't you? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are." Clarke said, looking him straight in the eye. "And as long as you let us fix this radio, you can do it again. By protecting 300 of your people." She concluded, still staring him directly in the eyes. Bellamy said nothing for a moment, he just stared back. He nodded his head, "Get to work Raven." he ordered while turning to approach the exit. "Aye, aye Capitan." She replied before Bellamy left the tent.

Y/N POV:

We had been trekking through the woods for a good 35 minutes before we finally reached the cave. I opened the door as Lincoln rushed in behind me taking her to another room. Murphy came up besides me, "whats got his panties all in a twist." He said all snarky like. "I think he's got a bit of a crush on Octavia over there." I replied smirking, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow before looking to the door Lincoln had go through. "You're kidding?" He questioned slightly surprised. I just grinned and walked into the room Lincoln had gone in. 

He had Octavia laying on some furs he had stacked up near the back wall while he was preparing some ointment and bandages for her head. Guess the knife wasn't needed now since I was the one who got attacked by that snake. I smiled happy to know I was able to lessen Octavia's pain and looked at my knee which was scarred over and to my slightly torn skirt. Since that day, I had still be wearing the same clothes, just without my tang top and my jacket being buttoned up. I really needed to get new clothes. "She's going to be ok right?" I said looking to Lincoln who was now working on patching her up. "Yeah, she's just out cold right now, should wake up in a few hours or so now thats she has received treatment." I nodded my head, looking behind me to to see Murphy who had now come into the room and was standing next to me.

"Don't you think Bellamy is gonna be looking for his sister? What are we gonna do if he tries coming here." He questioned making a really good point. Now that they aren't going to be searching in the river most of the day and trying to make rockets, he wont be as distracted and might come looking sooner. I bite my lip and look to Lincoln not sure what to say. "I.. well I've been meaning to talk to them about a few things anyways. I'll just have to carry her back myself, weather that means slightly dragging her feet or not." I say determined. 

Murphy raised his eye brow slightly amused, "Really now? Alright go try picking her up." I laugh nervously as I approach O, Lincoln standing back and observing. I manage to get her up, throwing her arm over my shoulder and getting a good few steps in before tripping over her feet falling. Lincoln who was standing nearby caught Octavia's limp body as I caught myself before I could fall face first onto the ground. I straighten my body and huff slightly annoyed. "As I thought." Murphy said smugly, "You can't bring her all the way back to camp like that, it's like 30 minutes away!" Lincoln nodded in agreement to his comment while Murphy sighed exasperatedly.