His Sister's Keeper Part 1

Y/N POV:

It was really early in the morning when I woke up. Sleep just doesn't seem to be something I can do that well so I'm awake. Since I'm awake anyways, I should probably head to Lincolns to make sure Murphy got back safely. I know Lincoln won't be there since he is in TonDc speaking with Anya and Indra and stuff to get the meeting sorted out. He should be getting back later today, and we will meet to discuss the time and place later tonight at sundown. Now that everyone knows about the peace talks that has been going on, I feel like people are less afraid. People have been going out more and there hasn't been any major incidents since I was speared.

I grab my pack, stuffing a extra ration inside before getting up and quietly exiting the dropship. Everyone seems to be asleep, besides the few people that are just doing whatever and are awake for some reason. They don't care much when I pass them though. I make my way to the hole in the wall and leave the camp. I'm a good distance away when I hear a twig snap to the left of me. "Who's there?" I called out, I hear some leaves rustle and then Octavia's head pops out from behind a tree. "Octavia? Did you follow me?" Of course she followed me, shes Octavia.

"Kinda, where are you going?" She questions as she comes closer to where I'm standing. I sigh, I mean I should probably just tell her. She can handle herself, I know that. "I'm going to Lincolns place." I answer, she gives me a questioning look before pointing out the obvious. "But didn't you say he would be gone until the meeting at sundown?" I'm just going to have to tell her about Murphy who has been staying with him. I fidget a bit and start messing with the ribbon once again. I think I've devlopved a bit of a nervous habit. "I'm... going to check on Murphy." I finally answer while looking down. She just stares at me before it clicks in her head. Her eyes go wide and a look of realization comes onto her face. "You hid Murphy with Lincoln." I nod my head in response and chuckle sheepishly. "Yeah.. I did. There were no talks of peace before, he could have been killed if we just left him out there alone!" I said quickly defending myself. She just shakes her head before speaking, "No no, I completely agree with you. I'm glad he's safe, but why are you going to check up on him? What does he need a babysitter while Lincoln is gone?" She says jokingly with a playful look in her eyes. I laugh dryly, "No no, definitely not, but he helped me bring you here the other day and had to go back by himself. I just want to make sure he's ok and made it back safe." She makes and o shape with her mouth, "Alright well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

LINCOLN POV:

I had made it to TonDc a while ago and I have been resting both myself and my horse. I need to wait for Anya to be done with attending to the other matters around here anyways until I can speak with her. I had sent a letter before hand explaining a few things of what needs to be discussed today, so they have a general idea what this is about. We are to go over the details, and set up a meeting time. As long as Heda approves of this meeting, then it should take place within a week or so. I am sure by now the commander had heard word of the peace talks. For now, we wait.

Y/N POV:

As we approached the cave, it was oddly quiet. When no one answered the door after I knocked, I knew something was wrong. I looked over to Octavia who was also looking at me. We nodded our heads and tried opening the door. It wouldn't budge, not even a little. "We need to find another way in." I said looking to Octavia who was already starting to look around and inspect the cave like house. "I'll check over here, you go the other way." We split up and I walk around till I meet back up with Octavia who is breaking the wall. "What are you doing??" she's not doing what I think she's doing is she, right? "The rocks were loose, and you said we needed a way in." Huh, guess some things don't change.

As we make out way into Lincolns home, calling for Murphy, he doesn't answer. "It's weird.. he should be here." I said, kind of more to myself then Octavia, but she replied anyways. "Do you think theres anywhere he would have gone?" "No I don't think so.." I look over to the little table nearby, seeing a note on it. It looks like it was a paper from Lincolns note book. I looked over to Octavia who saw it as well. We went over to it and it read;

Murphy

Had to leave, you were taking too long to get back. Make sure you stay quiet and don't go out till I'm back. Also don't touch my things. There should be enough food to last till I get back.

-Lincoln

Ah yes, a man of few words. Does this mean Murphy never made it back here? I looked over to Octavia who seemed just as worried as I was. "We need to look for him." She stated. I nodded my head in agreement and we headed out the way we came in. "It would be more efficient to split up, but here I don't think thats a good idea. Lets start by looking at the path he was supposed to go. Maybe there will be a clue there." With the talks of peace the grounders wouldn't have taken him would they?.. No they would, they definitely would. We need to find him. Octavia nodded her head, "Your right, and that's a good idea. We may be able to find something that can lead us to him. Let's go."

RAVEN POV:
I had just woken up to the loud noise of the camp. I had fallen asleep at my work station with the radio. After all the commotion of last night I was exhausted. I look around me and I realize I can't see Finn anywhere. He must have woken up before me. I get up and head out to go search for him around camp. I pass by many people, all doing various different jobs. Everyone seemed much more optimistic about the future. That Y/n is really brave. Talking to the people that speared her through the chest, just for the sake of peace. She is probably one of the smartest people down here, they are lucky to have her. I unknowingly have a smile on my face. I peek in a few tents while searching for Finn till I spot him a bit outside the wall with Clarke. They look to be having a serious conversation or something. I inch a but closer so I can hear what they're saying. "I get it, I was around. Passivity cute." My earlier smile falls. What does Clarke mean by that?...

2ND/3RD POV:

Bellamy had been frantically searching through the camp, he was harshly throwing open tent doors, and wildly looking at all sides. He hadn't seen his sister all morning, and he was starting to get worried.  He finally comes across Raven standing outside a tent seeming to listen to Clarke and Finns conversation. Guess hes smart enough to have a general idea about whats going on, he tapped Ravens shoulder, which seemed to startle her a bit, and he then opened the tent door walking ahead of her as she followed him. "Have any of you seen Octavia anywhere?" He asked as he slammed his hands down onto the table and glared at them. "No, we haven't. Why? Is she missing?" replied Clarke who was a bit startled about his and Raven's sudden entrance. "Fuck." He said to himself, but loud enough for the room to hear. "I haven't seen her all morning." Bellamy said with a worried look on his face. "Actually now that you mention it, I haven't seen Y/n anywhere today either." Raven said, with a knowing, but worried look. "We should get looking for them, who knows where they could have gone." Finn said.
. . .

Authors Note: Cliff hangerrr, I know I said updates would come more often, but life is annoying and motivation a bitch to get. I also had writers block for a good while there :,) still though I'm not gonna give up on this story and will finish it eventually... yk... at some point lol. Also like, family shit 👍