Murphy's Law Part 1

⚠️⚠️Cut Off Body Parts, Swearing, Large Angry Crowds⚠️⚠️

Y/N POV:

It's been about 2 days since the entire ordeal, everyone is now aware that Wells is dead. I have been wanting to go out, see if maybe I could find the knife and hide it so it wouldn't be found near the fingers, but people have been supervising me 24-7 making sure I'm ok. I haven't had a single moment alone besides when I was in the dropship sleeping. Even then, Monty was their most of the time working on the wristbands till he passed out. It wont be long till I'll be well enough to get up and walk around again outside. I haven't been allowed out of the dropship yet. I can sit up and do little laps around the upper floor now, but Clarke insist I need to rest for the most part. I know that as soon as I'm out of here and Octavia wants to go out of the wall with me, it's over. I need to make sure those fingers aren't found till I can get to them. Before that though, I need to talk to everyone about what happened and try to lessen their fear of the grounders. 

"Hey Jasper?.." I ask quietly, he looks over immediately and comes over. "Hey Y/n, how are you feeling?" He asks, "I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking! But theres something I need to talk with everyone about. Can you go get them for me?" He gives me a questioning look, likely curious about what I have to say. "Yeah of course, I'll be right back." Jasper quickly disappears down the ladder, while Monty who was working on the wristbands looks up from his work raising a eyebrow at me. I just smile at him and wait until Jasper's head pops back up from the floor. He is soon followed by Clarke, Octavia, who has a slightly worried expression on her face, and Bellamy, who seems kind of annoyed. I guess he left his work to Murphy. Octavia and Clarke come over to me and sit on either side of me, Clarke giving me a check up with her eyes seeing if anything was wrong. While Jasper stood a little to the side with Monty, who had also come over away from his work. Bellamy was standing in the corner with his arms crossed like the emo boy with mommy issues he is. They all stare at me, giving concerned and questioning looks. 

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about." Bellamy questions seeming slightly annoyed. I look around nervously, I need to pick my words carefully, "That day... when I was speared.." I started, while everyone looked at me in slight surprise, curiosity growing more and more on everyone's faces. "I heard some things... things I dont think I was supposed to hear. There were two voices, they were talking in some odd language that I couldn't quite understand." Everyone looked at me with anticipation as I continue to explain what I "heard" and totally didn't make up to try to ease the tension between us and the grounders, "I didn't hear much, only bits and pieces but what I did hear, was something about Mountain Men, and a boundary. They seemed scared while talking about it... I also heard them say Sky people, which I think was referring to us." Silence. That is all that was heard while everyone processed what I was saying.

"So, then theres people at Mount Weather?" Octavia asked unsurely. "And I guess we were right in assuming that place was a boundary." Clarke adds, while Jasper and Monty just stare from me, and to each other likely still trying to comprehend what they just heard. Bellamy is in a deep thought for a while before speaking up, "Did you hear anything else, anything at all?" he Inquired. "No, I didn't hear much else..." Clarke and Bellamy looked at each other, unsure of what to do with this information. "Until we know more, lets just keep this in mind going forward." Bellamy stated, while everyone just nodded their heads. Clarke and Bellamy look at each other again before both going down the hatch. Jasper and Monty went over to the work station to talk about it some more, while Octavia seemed to just have more questions, most of which I couldn't answer without seeming suspicious. I really just hope that I made them a bit less fearful of the grounders. If I can stop the war before it starts, I'm going to do everything I can.