Ch. 9

I'm so tired LMAO.
Fucking hell I want to sleep.
I'm probably going to, after I post this chapter.
I used to sleep at like... 5 AM.
It's gradually getting earlier and earlier.
I don't know if it's because of my new meds??
They absolute FUCK my appetite and maybe I'm tired from lack of food.
Like, if I smell food, I nearly throw up lmao--
I am Shadow.
I need to find myself a Reader who can cook for me LOLOL.
Nah, I can't fall in love.
Maybe a platonic one though...

ANYWAY.

Hope y'all enjoy this!
I think we're slowly coming to an end.
I have some ideas, but once they're out of the way, I don't know what to do lmao.

On we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly awoke from your slumber, feeling warmth around you.

Upon opening your eyes, you saw Shadow before you, seemingly asleep, and you couldn't help but to smile, overjoyed you were actually in his arms.

Not wanting to wake him up, you moved only slightly, though this was enough to make his open his eyes, just barely.

"Oh, I didn't mean to wake you up." You said softly, nuzzling into his chest.

"You didn't. I've been up for a while, I just didn't want to disturb you." You softly laughed, making small circles on his chest with your finger.

"Do you want something to eat? I'll make you anything you want." Shadow hummed for a moment, seemingly thinking about it, before he spoke, and you found yourself assaulted by tickles.

"You." He said as you burst into laughter from his touch, and you tried your best to fight him off, though he eventually did stop, ending it with a kiss to your lips.

"Meanie." You said, trying to catch your breath.

"I know. But..." Wrapping his arms around you, he held you from behind, and he spoke softly, not wanting to let you go.

"I can't help it." You placed your hand atop his, smiling warmly, and you found your heartbeat increase in pace, happy you'd ended up like this.

Though...

"You don't have anything to eat, do you?" You asked, patting his hand.

"No. I don't." Laughing, the two of you quickly got yourselves dressed, and were soon out of the house in order to get something from the grocery store.

Ah, you wished you could cook for him every day...

Though you wanted to return to work, Rouge had put you on leave, not wanting you to over-exert yourself in any way, much to your dismay.

Apparently, you'd still be paid for it.

Sure, that was nice, but you wanted to work for it...

And it was during this time that you unofficially moved in with Shadow.

Unofficially in the sense that you always slept at his place, and were at Rouge's apartment far less.

She only encouraged you to enjoy yourself, which you were happy to do.

Shadow made you feel... like no one ever had made you feel before.

You treasured him greatly, happily cooking and cleaning while you couldn't work, and always gave him lots of kisses whenever he came home, no matter how long he'd been gone for.