Chapter Two

NOTE: The main character's actions are not normal, and definitely not okay. It is something that shouldn't be normalized. Whatever you read here on wattpad, should stay here on wattpad. Don't even try to do it in real life. Read this story with caution. 

* * *

"You're crazy, Ms. Dominguez. I've never met someone as crazy as you are."

I smiled wider. "Thank you, Caius."

"That wasn't a fucking compliment," he said; he gritted his teeth. 

I saw him looking at the bomb activator. I know what he's planning. Pakiramdam ko nababasa ko ang iniisip niya ngayon. He's obviously planning to get it from me. Napangisi na lang ako at akmang pipindutin 'yon. Agad na nanigas ang katawan niya, namutla. 

"If this is just a prank, please stop this now. I'll let this pass, like it didn't happen at all. Just please, stop this immediately, Ms. Dominguez," he said in a serious tone, he seemed desperate. 

"Call me Luisa," I muttered. I gently caressed his neck with my thumb. I bit my lower lip to suppress my moan. 

Dampi pa lang ng balat namin sa isa't isa, para na 'kong masisiraan ng bait. 

"Ms. Dominguez," pagmamatigas niya. 

Napataas ang kilay ko at umaktong pipindutin ang activator. Agad na napaupo nang tuwid si Caius. "I-I mean, Luisa..." His jaw clenched as if he was disgusted. "We should talk about this first. Hmm? I can't marry you just like that. Y-you're my student... and I'm about to marry Lynne," he explained, as if he's explaining to a five-year-old child. 

My forehead furrowed. I gripped the activator tightly. "But I'm sure I love you more than she loves you! Can she do these things for you?! Sigurado ako na ako lang ang may kayang gumawa ng ganito para sa'yo!" I don't know if I still make sense. Naiinis na ako!

Caius sighed and buried his face on his palms before he stared at me. "I-I don't know why you're so obsessed with me, but I'm not someone who can reciprocate your feelings. Just love someone who can love you back and I'll just forget about this--"

"Ayoko sa iba! Ikaw lang ang gusto ko!" Hindi ko napigilan magtaas ng boses. "Just fucking sign that paper if you don't want me to kill that bitch!" asik ko, akmang pipindutin ang activator. 

Caius obviously panicked. He gulped and licked his lower lip, as if he's trying to think of a way to escape from this... And of course, I will never let him escape. I'd been waiting for this chance for three years. 

"Caius... Just sign that paper. Hindi ko na siya papatayin sa oras na pirmahan mo 'yan," sabi ko na lang, pilit kong pinakalma ang sarili ko. 

Caius stared at the marriage contract. He sighed and stroked his hair with his fingers. He looked at me with those pleading eyes. "Luisa... I'll give you anything you want, but please, not this. I really love Lynne. I-I can't do this."

Hearing him say that he loves her makes me want to kill that bitch for real. But as much as possible, I don't want to resort to that. Kamumuhian ako ni Caius kapag ginawa ko iyon. I just want to be with him. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You leave me no choice, Caius," I said. I was about to press the button, but Caius stopped me. 

"Okay, okay! I'll sign it. O-okay? J-just don't press that... Oh, fuck."

I smiled widely. I took the pen from my bag and gave it to him. "Sign it now. I'll give you three seconds. Kapag hindi mo pa pinirmahan 'yan sa loob ng tatlong segundo, pipindutin ko na 'to," sabi ko na lang. "One... Two..."