Chapter 02

FLASHBACK :

"come on hurry up girls " said Hana our leader , it was a sunny day and we all wanted to go to the forest .

we kept walking while talking and singing , I said  :" I hope we find something interesting there .".

Missa replied :" you know we may find other groups near the river , we maybe lucky and find bunch of handsome boys there!  ".

We all laughed about Missa and her obsess in handsome guys . We continued to walk, after that we headed to the river .

Hana said :" alright girls,  this is our place , I think having lunch here will be great ." We all agreed .

After lunch each girl was busy , Missa was on her phone texting , Hana was in the river enjoying the water , Miko climbed a tree , and Ren was taking pictures. I started walking around the place ... it was beautiful .

I glimpsed something among the plants. Something like a green tennis ball, I thought maybe it was just a cocoon, but suddenly the ball was  opened and a sticky green worm came out, looking disgusting :" eww what's that !"

Without warning, the worm jumped straight into my face, and as a reaction I put my left hand in its way, but unfortunately for me the worm made a hole in my hand and entered through it. I fell to the ground :" AAAAAAAAAA.....   " I screamed

I was terrified. My eyes widened  What the hell ! It's mov ing inside my arm !!! But I acted quickly, pulled a rope out of my bag and started tying my arms to stop the worm from getting inside my body :"AAAAA HEEELP HEEEELPPP ! AAAAA "

The girls stoped what they are doing and they run to me , they were shocked :"NEZUKO WHAT HAPPEN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR ARM !!! "

I cried out  :"HELP ME THERE IS A WORM INSIDE OF MY HAND AND IT'S MOVING HELP ME STOPED IT !!! HELP !!!" . Then Hana grabbed the rope with me and she started pulling the rope hard with me.

the others were just looking at us worried !! I was pulling harder and harder , I still feel a movement inside! After a moments I was in pain and my arm was turning white !! ! I was sweating and in a miserable situation ..

Miko screamed :" NEZUKO STOP !!! YOU ARE GOING TO HURT YOUR ARM !! ."

" JUST STOP PULLING HARD YOU CAN'T STOP THAT THING FOREVER LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL ! IF YOU CONTINUE YOU WILL DEMAGE YOU ARM !! "

They were yelling at me to stop tying ! But I didn't listen and I continued , then I didn't feel any movement inside my arm , I give up and stoped tying letting my arm free , I was so exhausted and breathing hard .

Hana grabbed my arm and said :" are you ok ? Is it hurting so much ? Ren bring my bag please there is some painkillers it will help ."

then Miko bring me water , I drink then I calmed soon , I was gasping  "thank you ..... ".

Missa asked frantically  :" what about the worm ? Is it still there ! Omg Nezuko you should go to the hospital  quickly!!!!".

Hana added :" Nezuko are you sure it was a worm ? I've never heard of worms capable of making a hole in a person's hand in a matter of seconds! I mean, worms take a long time to do this in dead bodies, not in the hands of a living person ."

They all agreed then Ren added :"Hana is right , Nezuko maybe you just imagine those things ! "

I looked at the ground :" but I am sure I am not imagining , it was a green worm came out from a cocoon !!! Then attacked me !!! I am sure believe me !! "I looked at my hand and there was .... nothing ? Wait what !!!...