Chapter 03

Back into the chat video :

" yeah that's right and you came after that accident saying that you hand turn into a creature and it would kill us all hhhhhhhh that's was funny ."

I sighed .....

" So! , Nezuko when are you going to start school ?" ..

" I will start tomorrow, I was enrolled in Nishi fukuyama high school " .

Ren replied :" Oh bad luck. Nezuko It has been a month since the school year you spent with us, and here you moved and changed your place of residence, I wish you had completed the school year with us." .

" yeah I wish that too.. but you know, it's not up to me, since the crime of shredded flesh has increased, my father insisted that I must leave and live in Tokyo. " I lied I t was not my father's decision, it was mine .

I continued :" girls you should be careful ok ! Don't go to the forest or any isolated place ok ! Please don't do anything stupid !!! "

They looked confused :" it's ok Nezuko don't worry about us, I wish those crimes just end". Hana said .

Then Missa get excited :" stop bringing negativity , oh Nezuko I have heard that there is a lot of handsome boys in Tokyo ! How lucky you are !, This is you Chance Nezuko , I am sure you are going to find a very handsome and a amazing guy over there , and don't tell me that you are shy and all this bullshit , stop being shy !",

I giggled :" Missa you never change , well you know I am just a little bit tensed , I don't know anyone here and plus I am thinking about the first day at school tomorrow ".

" don't worry Nezuko , it's going to be fine nothing to worry about , just be confident ," Miko said .

Missa added :" yeah that's right , you have to prepare yourself you must look stunning tomorrow! The first impression is important , ah I am sure that you will be famous tomorrow. Because all boys will talk about you and like you... oh I am so excited " .

" you will be fine just let things be easy ." Ren said . We keep talking and laughing , I really enjoy my time with them .

after that :" ok guys I will go right now thank you so much I enjoy talking to you "

they say :" goodbye Nezuko take care , visit us in vacation ok !" . Soon I ended up the video chat .

Time passed and I'm still with Hidari who still reads books I look at it for a long time and I remember all the days since I met it , after that my life has changed completely ...

FLASHBACK :

" is there another parasites like you? And what will happen if you ate my brain ?" I asked,

" there is a possibility of finding others , and if I ate your brain you will turn into mutant person, you will hold your body, but I will control you .".

" eeeeh !! but why would you do that ? This is insane !"

" both humans and animals follow their instincts, we also follow our instincts and that's not wrong for me ."

" yeah yeah I know you only care about your self but how can I know that you are not a curse!!! "

" I don't know either " it said

"I will go tomorrow into that forest where I find you there as a worm and I will search more about you , so what do you think ?" .

it looked at me :" looking for more information about me is important , I agree ."