Chapter 07

Nezuko POV :

It was math lesson , I tried
my best not thinking so much and just relax , Tamiya sensai give us some equations to solve .

I was focused with solving until she stood beside me ! She was looking at my copybook . I start worrying but my face still calm, I don't want her to see me worrying ." Ishida san I want you to solve this equation ." She said with her cold voice .

I froze and my eyes got wide .that voice ... it's not from a human being ... what a powerful parasite... I stand up and went to the board and start writing .

I was trying to not think about her , I feel her watching me ! Like she can discover my truth .

I finished and went back to my seat. After the lesson end up and I take a long breath .

" Ishida san I want you to come to my office after the third lesson ". Did I heard that correct ? Oh no what the hell she wants from me !!! Did she know who am I ? Question start running in my head. I nodded then she left .

I was heading towards her office . My heart was beating fast . I was tensed . What does she want from me ? Did the other parasite tell her something and she suspected me ?this makes sense since I am the only one who moved here at this time  . I can't fight her right now . I knocked the door and I went in.

I was sitting and she was infont of me . I keep my face calm like there is nothing . She said :" Ishida Nezuko you are new one right , because you seem quite lonely here . "

" yes Sensai ." . She continued :" and Where did you lived before ?" . She was so calm.

I replied :" I used to live in Kyoto , and because of my father business I moved here. ". Why she is asking that??? .

" um Kyoto , I see ..." then she shut up and she keep staring at me , not saying a word , I froze while she was studing me , omg if feels like she know my secret ! . She is a smart parasite !

I keep my body calmer not showing any worries , but inside I feel my heart is beating . Omg when this will end , what will happen next ?. What does she want from me ?

we were cut off by a knoking in the door , who ever is there from the bottom of my heart thank you .

It was a teacher that want to talk with Tamiya sensai . She said I can leave , I went outside like I am being saved , what a creature !!.

It was lunch time and of course Yuuko came and enjoyed me , she was talking the whole time while me just listening . Then I heard a guy talking to me.....

Shinichi POV :

We were sitting at a table eating lunch, I looked at my side and I see Yuuko and Nezuko sitting in a table beside us .

Yuuko was talking so much , while the other was just listening , I wonder why Yuuko want to be her friend , she wasn't talking at all, so calm, and before lessons always putting her head in the table and closed her eyes not wanting to be with anyone. What's the problem with her?

Then I see Mitsuo heading toward them , he was one of the gang that always do troubles and They bully others, molest girls, he is really annoying.

He said " hai hai babe what's up , I am Mitsuo and i am sure you heard about me ." She just ignore him not even see his face ,

he smirked :" oh I see want to be hard don't you , but seriously you are such a pretty girl like a sweet candy ." What a shameless idiot. All of us was staring at him.