Chapter 05

Nezuko POV :

I was sitting by myself in a table while eating , I don't like being around new  people !I'm not used to this place yet ...

I heard Hidari :" Nezuko stop worrying , it's annoying me . " I took a deep breath and I calmed a bit .

I was thinking about how can I find the parasite among the class 3-2 , it's true that that parasite didn't send any threatening signals , but it still a parasite after all , plus who know what it is doing  here .

But I can't do that if I didn't recognize everyone in the class, I had to watch them without them realizing it, the first one was that Furu san , according to his acts he is not a parasite. Now I will have to check the others.

I will have a sport lesson right now , I think I will take it as an opportunity .

I was in the dressing room, until a girl with short black hair and big  red square glasses approached me :" hai there my name is Tachikawa Yuuko , we are in the same class , nice to meet you ."

I said quietly :" Ishida .... Nezuko nice to .. meet you too ."

" well today after practicing we have a basketball match vs the girls of class 3-3 , do want to play with us ?" .

I smiled :" it will be my pleasure , thank you ."

She cheered up :" Alright see you there , let's do our best to win ok ! " . She left then .

The lesson started , we ran around the   hall , several rounds  , then we started doing warm-up exercises , after that the boys started first with the basketball match. While the girls sat down to  watch , some of them  are cheering . I sat by myself  . Soon the match ended and our class win . Perhaps playing basketball will be a good idea .

Shinichi POV :

In the last seconds of the match I was being   surrounded , but I managed to score the last goal before the end of the match, I feel happy  and looked at my right hand: "Thank you, Migi .". Soon the match of the girls started and the boys where setting down watching and  comment on the girls and their performance.

What catches my eyes was the new girl , her name is Nezuko I guess , she enjoyed too , Not a full minute passed since the start of the match until she  managed to score a goal!  Wow that's interesting.

and soon the girls started playing, that girl was running very fast, the girls of the other class  couldn't keep up with her, she was playing skill, like a professional basketball player, she scores most goals, and saves the opponent's goals with perfect skill, and it's  What was amazing about her and what made all the boys cheer for her and encourage her was that she could score from long distances!

" oh man look at her , she is like  a pro !! I had no idea that she can play like this !! "

" yeah the class 3-3 couldn't beat her !! Ohhh look there they surrounded  her in the corner , and she has the ball !"

I replied :" yeah it seems they observed her movement that's why they are after her . I wonder what's her next step !" .

Nezuko didn't look tired or tensed , she was soo calm , one of the girls try to take the ball but she jump and  threw the ball high and headed straight towards the opponent's basket.  It was too far away to score, but WAIT ,! The ball went straight into the basket, it's a goal! 

" Wow, where did Nezuko  learn to play like this!  Was she on the national team?" I said . The boys was cheering up and  start whistling 

"oh what a goal did you see that !! Man it was a long distance ! our classmates passing the ball to her a lot ! Poor class 3-3 ! They will definitely lose."

I see Murano having the ball while Nezuko trying to take it from fer , Murano's  features seemed worried  serious, but she was trying to score a goal while that girl surrounded her, Murano is also skilled in basketball, but quickly and lightly Nezuko managed to take the ball from her as if it was the easiest thing!  She was in possession of the ball the whole time .

" oh look everyone even Murano the skilled one in calss 3-3 couldn't beat her ! I am soo excited guys !" Said Furu.

The match was about 5 minutes to end , all girls were tired  except Nezuko , she still  full of energy.  She did not seem tired and exhausted, and she continued playing and running quickly, goal after goal until the match ended . We win !

Then everyone start to yell , cheering , whistling , clapping ! " yooooo  It's the most exciting match I've attended! " 

Nagai said" yeah you are right look it's Akiho , hai Akiho don't be sad next time you will win , oh I forgot you can't now anymore  hhhhhhh "  he laugh , Akiho looked annoyed then she ignored him .

The girls was cheering and jumping , class 3-3 looked annoyed  ,  while Nezuko was standing alone without doing anything just watching , they all gathered around her " You did a great job ! We win ,yooooo ", she didn't say anything but smiling a bit.

Nezuko POV :

The match ended , every one was cheering  , then I got to the dressing room , I take a shower then change my outfit, the girls were talking and laughing , I ignored that then I go outside . The school ended so I headed towards my home .

In my way I whispered  :" Hidari , I think that the parasite is not a girl , because today I played with them , they seems all normal to me , I guess the parasite is a boy ." , god now I have to deal with more guys!.

Hidari replied :" what is your plane ? I am sure that you are not thinking of hiding forever. " .

I sighed :" of course no , but I will reveal you soon, just wait for the right time. " 

" we will see . ".

No one POV :

Murano , Akiho and Yuuko was walking outside the school :" so who was that girl ? I didn't see her before ?" Asked Murano .

"oh her name is Ishida Nezuko , she was transferred here today , She used to live in  Kyoto then moved here," said Yuuko.

Akiho said :" She play basketball like a pro ! I couldn't catch with her , even you Murano you couldn't take the ball from her , what a shame ! "

Murano said :" yeah you are right , she is amazing ! I wish I can  play like that ! "

" huh, don't you see that all boys were cheering  complimented her , even the guys of our class was cheering  too ! Such a traitors !. " Akiho said annoyed .

They keep walking while talking . " oh you didn't see this morning when the teacher introduced her, all the boys were whispering  about her beauty , I won't lie but she is so pretty ! And after the class ended Furu san
quickly volunteered to show her around  , which made Nagai angry because he stole his idea, "

Akiho chuckled :"huh Nagai ? I thought he likes Murano ! Tell me what happened then ???" .

Yuuko continued :" it ended up Furu san walking with her , he tried to filter with her and asking questions but never get a lot , she seems shy  . ".

Murano was silent  while the tow kept talking :" I am not going to be surprised if the boys start fighting over her , I will try to be a friend with her what do you think ?."

Murano said :" I think it's a good idea.... " Akiho cut her off :" No Yuuko we are your friends don't replace  us ! ." They laughed.

To be continued ...

Hey guys again I hope you are doing good , I really want you to tell me what do you think, do you like my story ? Tell me please ...

See you next chapter.