Chapter 10

Shinichi POV :

I was on my way to school , looking around me in case that parasite appears again I went to the lockers then I saw Yuuko and Nezuko standing.

"Ohayo Yuuko, Nezuko,I hope you are doing good".

"Ah Shinichi Ohayo,  good how about you ". Said Yuuko smiling

then Nezuko said almost inaudible :"Ohayo.. "

She looks so beautiful today, I keep looking at her but she was looking down ...

"Ah Nezuko I was thinking if you have some time after school ...... you know for some basketball practicing like the last time ?....."

I was hopping she will accept ...

"Nani ? Basketball practicing ? Like the last time ?? what are you doing you two?".Yuuko was saying confused

Nezuko than looked at me for a long moments . She wasn't smiling , Her eyes narrowed and she looked straight at me without saying a word, as if she was thinking of something. This made me a little confused and tensed. She wasn't like this last time, and then she smiled lightly.

"Yeah, it would be my pleasure to train with you again ."

" huh what are you talking about ?
Did you practice basketball together? Oh shinichi I see that you become close to Nezuko ! And you Nezuko you didn't tell me about that !!! , what's happening between you two ?" Yuuko smirked .

"Ah no no Yuuko it's not like that ! Don't misunderstand us wrong ! It was a days ago and by chance we played together  that's all !!!"

I blushed feeling embarrassed. While Nezuko kept looking at me with the same expression .

"ah I see , I was just missing around you !, ok let's go to classroom or we will be late !." Said Yuuko

Time skipped....

It was now break time ,I was standing in the corridor looking out the window, until Murano came behind me trying to smack my back , I turned quickly ...

"Hey Shinichi,  you have got me !how are you? "

" hi Murano,I am good what about you ?"

"I fine too,uumm..... Shinichi kun... do you want to go outside after school, we can go to the park ? " she asked smiling .

"oh Murano sorry I can't , I have other plans to do "

"  Oh !It's fine , I wish we could go , maybe next time ,now I have to go, goodbye". She waived

Then I enter the classroom and I see Nezuko there ,again her head was on the table with closed eyes . What's the matter with her ?. Is she ok ?. Maybe it just a habit . I am waiting to practice with her , she is attractive ! Maybe I like her !. No I have to focus.

The last lesson ended , then I go outside and went towards the Sport hall , I change my clothes and wait for Nezuko .

After moments she came , with a ball in her hand " So what do you want to practice first ?".

" Hi Nezuko, what about you have the ball and I try to surround you and try to take it ?".

" Alright let's go "

Soon we start ...

No One POV :

Yuuko, satomi and Akiho were together talking then Akiho said :

"Murano,I thought you said that you are going to go with Izumi kun to the park ? "

Murano said:"Ah no we didn't, he has somethings to do , maybe next time " .