• Affection •

🔪🫀

I never thought it would happen, but I finally escaped from home. It's been a few months since I left and so far, everything has been working out well for me!

Living with Kacchan was weird at first, especially since we didn't know each other at all, but the past few months have been great with him. Despite his past of murdering people, he's actually a really sweet guy under his tough exterior.

Getting to know him has made it hard to believe that he once killed people. To be honest, I don't believe the news channels when they call those who've died to be 'innocent'. With the kind of man Kacchan is, I believe there's a reason behind what he did.

Either that or I'm making up excuses for myself to make it seem like there's nothing wrong with me falling in love with him. How could I not!? He's been nothing but kind towards me. Letting me live with him, cooking me meals, buying essentials, and even giving me my own room to stay in. He may have been a killer, but he's the nicest person I've ever met...

And the hottest! He's so big and tall! His arms are huge and muscular. They look so soft though! I wonder what it would be like to get hugged by him. His messy, spikey hair looks soft too. And the little stubble he has around his jaw. And his voice... His voice is so...

"Oi, Izuku." There was that raspy voice he liked so much, echoing from outside of his room.

"Yeah?" He answered back. Good thing Katsuki couldn't see him. He was blushing like crazy after thinking about him in such a way.

"I'm going out for a little bit. The doors will be locked but if you hear something or get scared, you know where my machete is."

Izuku lightly laughed, "I know where it is! I'll be fine!"

He could hear Katsuki grab a few things before exiting the door and locking up the house. He turned onto his back, sinking into the bed with his arms and legs spread out. A sigh escaped his lips before slowly blinking his tired eyes and gazing toward the ceiling.

What's wrong with me? I should be happy just knowing Kacchan spared my life and became my friend. He may have a heart, but he wouldn't feel that way towards me. It's such a delusional thought for me to have. Hell, maybe he would murder me if he found out about it.

He breathed out a laugh, "I should probably do some chores around the house. I live here after all."

It also didn't feel fair to him how much Katsuki has done for him while he hasn't done much in return. It's not like he didn't try. The blonde always told him he could rest while he did everything himself. It was kind of him to do, but Izuku was never the type that just got things handed to him. Katsuki does a lot for him. He should pay him back.

He decided to do typical chores such as vacuuming the carpet in the living room, cleaning the windows, emptying the dishwasher, and various other tasks. Yet, it didn't feel like he was doing enough at all.

Meanwhile, Katsuki decided to head out and chop up firewood to keep him and Izuku warm during n the cold nights, especially with winter around the corner.

He'd typically walk around looking for trees that had already been chopped up. He preferred to gather wood away from his house as he liked the security they gave him and Izuku.

On his travels, he'd often run into wildlife such as deer and rabbits. He wasn't the hunting type, however. It may be a surprise, but Katsuki didn't like to kill animals. If he wanted meat, he'd go to a local grocery store and buy less gamey meats.

He still remembers when he first cooked for Izuku, the greenette slightly jumping at the sight of the steak presented on his plate. The scared look on his face as he slightly picked at it with his fork and asked, "Y-You're not a cannibal, right?"