• Halloween •

🔪🎃

After all this time decorating and waiting, the night had finally come.

The lights were on, pumpkins were lit, animatronics were plugged in, the fog machine was blasting, and children were out collecting candy.

But, that was just in the city area. The two who lived deep in the woods wouldn't have to worry about kids coming and knocking on their door, for only those who were dumb enough would enter the area on Halloween night.

But of course, there would still be rebellious teens that would decide to sneak off into the area when it was dark enough. However, this year, Katsuki wouldn't be paying any mind to that, so long as no one alarmed the security around his house.

This year, it would be spent in his house with someone special to him. Though it was only the two of them, they went all out when it came to decorating their house.

The interior was lit with tints of orange and purple, fake spiders and spider webs hung from the ceiling and corners of the room, skeletons placed in empty chairs, string lights wrapped around the railing on the stairs, and various other knick knacks that were placed on counters, tables, and above the fireplace.

Music quietly played in the background as Izuku finished up his baking. Katsuki was teasingly skeptical of the foods the greenette had prepared, but he proved himself to be fairly good at baking desserts, at the very least.

Katsuki had finally come out from his room and walked down the stairs with a somewhat annoyed look as he scratched the back of his head.

He was dressed in the angel costume they'd bought to match together, however, it didn't really fit him.

Halloween costumes always did run a size smaller than advertised, but this was the biggest one they had. Katsuki's body was just too big to properly fit into it.

The white sleeveless shirt wasn't wide enough to cover his whole torso, his pecks poking out from each side. Meanwhile, the skirt barely came close to his knees. Luckily, he made sure to wear boxers underneath to keep his arrow from popping out when he'd sit down. At least the gold belt, arm cuffs, wings, and halo fit him.

"I guess I should've tried on the costume before we bought it, huh?" Katsuki joked, looking up to see Izuku's nose starting to bleed, "Izuku, your-"

The greenette finally noticed the blood after it trickles onto his lips, gasping as he jumped to grab a towel.

Katsuki rushed into the kitchen with him, placing a hand on his back as he cleaned up the blood, "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah! I-I'm fine! I-I have no idea how that happened!" He laughed as he turned to attempt to face Katsuki, "I-I think your costume looks fine just like that! As long as you're comfortable... I-I'm not religious, but I'm sure male angels don't cover their bodies much anyway..."

"Heh, well if it's fine with you, I don't mind. Restrictive clothes aren't my thing anyway. Your costume looks pretty good too. I always thought green was your color, but you look great in red." He flirted, prompting Izuku to blush and stutter out a small 'thank you'.

Izuku's costume was simple. It was a red dress shirt accompanied by a darker red vest and black cape with red inside it, along with black devil horns poking out from his curly, green hair and a tail clipped onto black paints that didn't come with the costume.