• Demon •

🔪🫀

The trees began to change colors, various shades of orange, yellow, and red clashed against the once-green leaves, painting the roads and sidewalks as they fall from the twigs they were once attached to.

The once warm summer heat had vanished, bringing about a more cozy feeling in the air, with a few cold breezes erupting the comfortable temperature from time to time, making it perfect hoodie weather.

And various houses started putting out carved pumpkins in front of their porches, lighting up with a yellow hue during the nighttime to accompany the full moon.

It truly was beginning to look and feel a lot like Halloween, which happened to be Katsuki and Izuku's favorite time of the year. However, for two completely different reasons.

Izuku had fond memories of dressing up as his favorite characters and running down each block to collect various assortments of candy, then going home and eating every last piece he had collected.

Katsuki, however, never liked candy, so trick or treat wasn't for him. Instead, he preferred to dress up as his favorite horror movie characters, hide in bushes or chase down scared children with a fake bloody knife in his hand. It was so much fun to scare others.

Now, it would be their first Halloween together. No one would come to get candy from Katsuki's house as no one knew of his house in the dark forest, but there's been occurrences of teens walking down these parts to try and find anything scary or a dark place to get away to make out or even have sex.

Katsuki has seen it all, and each time he would scare them out of his area by wearing a mask and revving up a chainsaw. Just turning it on was enough to get them to run away.

He never planned to hurt or kill them in any way, it was just his childish nature of scaring people for his own enjoyment. But thanks to him, high schoolers started a rumor of a Boogeymen that hunts down horny teenagers. It wasn't completely true but it annoyed him to know dumb kids would come around and look for him.

Hopefully, this year would be different. Perhaps this time he could be the horny one making out with a lover in the woods. His ears turned bright red just thinking of Izuku in such a way. As if he'd do something like that. The other male was too innocent and sweet to do such a thing with a monster like him.

But lately, Izuku seemed to have softened up around him. They started to decorate the house for Halloween together, ending the night with a movie and hot cocoa. It always ended with Izuku cuddling against Katsuki, fast asleep and lightly snoring.

He'd always carefully carry him up to his bed and tuck him in. It wasn't clear if Izuku was aware of the constant occurrence, but Katsuki was too shy to mention anything. He brushed it off as the male simply fell asleep and ended up against him. It didn't mean he liked him or anything.

But, it was hard to deny how close Izuku kept himself around Katsuki on a daily basis. Always smiling and laughing around him. Better than him being scared of him. But of course, Katsuki told himself it didn't mean anything, at least what he wanted it to be.

While they had plenty of Halloween decorations, Katsuki wanted to go out and buy a few more things, perhaps have Izuku come along and help pick out a few new things. After all, while he liked the decor he already had, they were from the past. He'd rather have things around the house that represented the new and better life he had.

Izuku rarely went out of the house, especially to go shopping. He was afraid of being caught and sent back to his horrible home, but Katsuki assured him it wouldn't be the case. After all, they were in a completely different city than where they previously lived, and while investigators were still figuring out who the murderer is, they had no leads, and the news of a slasher slowly died down.