𝐭𝐰𝐨 : territorial

☼ chapter two : 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ☼

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 outside before school talking to paige and j

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 outside before school talking to paige and j.t yorke. she had met and hung out with j.t a little bit because he was always at ashley's house when she went over. other then that, she had no real excuse to talk to him so she usually didn't.

however, it was crystal clear to the girls that he had a crush on paige. it was also clear that paige didn't like him back.

"sorry hon, i just don't go for grade eights," paige said finishing their convo before they were late to class. the friends went to the bathroom to make sure they looked good before going to first period.

kenzie sprayed some perfume on and then was on her way to her class. she was exited for another day sitting by craig. she hoped to make headway with the boy today.

when she walked in craig was already there. "good morning," he said to the girl as she sat down.

"morning!" she chirped back. she tried to hide her blush while digging through her backpack for a pencil.

they made small talk until the teacher started the lesson. in the middle of the teacher talking kenzie decided she was bored of the lecture and spoke to craig.

"so where'd you move here from?" she whispered.

"somewhere," he replied sarcastically. she giggled as she was very sarcastic herself.

"something funny miss fisher?" she stopped giggling and started paying attention to the lecture.

"fisher, huh. it fits," craig said.

"i'm sure it does," she remarked and started taking notes. she saw spinner in the doorway telling her to use the bathroom.

she raised her hand, "may i use the restroom?" the teacher nodded and she went to meet with spinner.

"kenz, you will never believe what happened," spinner said as the two started walking. the blonde boy explained about how he heard sean and craig talking about kenzie.

"they were talking about me?!" she exclaimed. spinner nodded and told her what they said. apparently they were talking about how she was "one of the cutest girls in grade nine" and that they wanted to talk to her more. she knew she had to take spinners words with a grain of salt, but nonetheless she did believe him.

the pair walked and talked for a couple more minutes before going back to class. immediately when kenzie sat down, she started interrogating craig.