𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : the dance

☼ chapter four : 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ☼

"𝐡𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬," 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 said walking up to paige and hazel

"gross me green, like totally," paige said laughing and walking off. paige and ashley were in a rough spot.

"don't listen to her," kenzie reassured the girl as they started walking in. she looked back to see craig talking to something in the bushes. when he walked away she got a better look. emma and manny were in the bushes. she rolled her eyes and faced forward.

unfortunately, she looked back too late and ran straight into a window. "ouch!" she said rubbing her forehead. her friends laughed at her.

"maybe look forward next time kenz," ashley said, while kenzie was walking into the actual doors this time.

ashley and terri went to the bathroom to see if they looked good. kenzie however just walked straight into the gym. she caught up with paige. "hey paige," she said.

"why do you hang out with ashley?" she scoffed.

"i dunno? you said you were busy we weren't even going to invite terri if you had said yes," kenzie responded. paige had nothing more to say as she just started dancing.

kenzie started looking around for craig, or maybe even sean. instead she found emma and manny staring straight at her. she quickly looked away and went back to dancing.

she wondered if she should tell radditch but she decided she wasn't a snitch. at least, as long as they stayed away from craig. she then heard some teachers announce the breakdancing competition was about to start.

everyone gathered in a circle and jimmy walked in with his micheal jackson costume on. he started dancing and when he bent over, his pants ripped. everyone started laughing at him except for kenzie and paige.

"that wasn't even funny," she said to kenzie. she agreed as the teachers then called spinner's name to start breakdancing. some non-breakdancing music came on and he looked pale.

when everyone was finished breakdancing, she went and sat by a lonely ashley. "what's wrong?" she asked.

ashley sighed, "i'm just tired is all," she responded.

"suit yourself, i'm gonna go grab a drink," kenzie said walking over the the punch bowl. she started pouring her punch when slow dancing music came on. she looked around for craig and his grade eight entourage; they were talking.

her face turned red as her feet started taking her to the group. she placed her hand on craig's shoulder. "hey guys isn't it past your bedtime?" she said playfully.

"nope," emma remarked.

"i'm just teasing don't look all p'd off," she said back. manny rolled her eyes while kenzie looked at craig. "want a drink?" she asked.