𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : cowgirl

☼ chapter eleven : 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ☼

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 came walking up to hazel and terri

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 came walking up to hazel and terri. "terri? you are under arrest for wearing last year's jeans," paige said.

"fashion crime!" kenzie said pulling out a fake ticketing book. the girls laughed.

"well, i know someone who could use a ticket herself," hazel said looking right at paige.

"me and fashion criminal?" paige questioned. kenzie looked confused. hazel accused paige of having a mullet which kenzie didn't get.

"you want to know a real fashion crime?" hazel said looking over at two girls wearing head scarfs.

"do you think they're maybe bald under there?" terri giggled quietly.

"do you think maybe you're just a bit ignorant?" ashley snarled at the two.

"yeah isn't that a little uhm i dunno, racist?" kenzie agreed with ashley. before hazel even had time to react to what the girls had just said, she went and talked to the girls wearing a head scarf.

"you're under arrest, crime? terrorist chic," she told them. kenzie audibly gasped.

"very funny hazel," one of the girls said, trying to walk past her. she stopped them and gave them a fashion crime ticket she took from paige's book. the three all exchanged the same glance with each other.

"haze, when i'm offended you know you've really gone too far," paige said to the girl.

"yeah, that was totally uncool," kenzie added with a frown.

"well, dress like that, what do you expect? right?" she tried to reason. the three girls walked away without another word to her.

"i pray for that girl," terri said.

"me too," paige said.

"me three," kenzie finished, turning back to glance at hazel with a dirty look.

𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿

"𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐚 reminder that tomorrow is grade nine international day," mr simpson informed kenzie's computer class.

"what if you don't have a culture?" spinner asked a seemingly stupid question.

"and what if we do nothing?" hazel asked. he informed the class that everyone has a culture and it will effect their class participation.

"well, i guess i'm going to show everyone what i was like when i lived in texas," she smiled at paige and hazel.

"have you started?" paige questioned hazel. she hadn't started yet.