𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : kenzie's date

☼ chapter three : 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ☼

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 were seated outside the dot after their double date with sean and j

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 were seated outside the dot after their double date with sean and j.t. "well that was underwhelming," kenzie sighed.

"yeah, talk about awkward," her friend replied. in all honesty, kenzie's date with sean wasn't all that bad. she had actually enjoyed sean's company but she had to remember this was just part of her plan.

"i can't believe i kissed a grade eight," paige said.

"YOU KISSED HIM?" kenzie bursted into a fit of giggles.

paige started laughing a little as well. "just a peck!" she defended. kenzie rolled her eyes and playfully punched the blonde.

"peck shmeck still a kiss," she teased.

"whatever let's just go home," paige said sarcastically as the two got up from the bench.

"you actually looked like you were having a good time. you know, if you weren't into craig i'd say you and sean have some real chemistry!" she admitted.

"what? me and sean? please," kenzie said. although it was true, the couple did share a couple "intimate" moments if that's what you wanted to call it. kenzie, however, made sure to not kiss him in fear that she would start liking him. plus he wasn't even in their grade; how embarrassing would that be?

soon enough the girls reached kenzie's house and said their goodnights and goodbyes for the day. she took of her shoes, ran to her bedroom, and jumped onto her bed.

she laid on her back staring up at the ceiling. she was thinking about her night she had with sean. he was actually not that scary and bad anyways. she found herself proud that she went on her date, but she, of course, would never admit to it.

as stubborn as she could be, kenzie was a softie on the inside whether she liked it or not.

she started to get ready for bed when she heard her landline ringing in her room. her parents were asleep so she answered it after brushing her hair. "hello this is kenzie," she answered, unsure of who was calling her.

"uhm hey it's craig, spinner gave me your landline number," craig responded.

her face lit up. "oh hey craig! what are you calling for?" she happily responded.

"i just wanted to say what's up so you had my number," he admitted.

the two talked for a little longer before kenzie decided to go to bed. she hung up on the boy and got into the shower.

after her shower, kenzie wondered what craig would think if he found out about her and sean's date. she convinced herself she was too sneaky to be caught and started brushing her teeth.