𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 : unanswered thoughts

☼ chapter nine : 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ☼

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡, paige, kenzie, and hazel came walking up to terri and spinner

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡, paige, kenzie, and hazel came walking up to terri and spinner. they were checking out terri's new phone. "ter! okay hon we grow tired of your games you gotta spill," paige told her.

"what are you talking about?" a clueless terri asked.

"two days ago a new coat," hazel started.

"yesterday a new bag," kenzie added.

"today, a new cell phone? we won't stand for it any longer," paige ended.

"my dad made some extra money," their friend reasoned.

kenzie rolled her eyes. she thought that terri was shoplifting all of her new items. "what did he rob a bank?" paige asked. kenzie hit her in the gut. she yelped in pain.

"paige, get off her back," spinner defended terri.

"i will... when she tells me where the money is coming from!" she snapped back. terri made up an excuse and left along with spinner.

"can you believe her?" hazel asked.

"there's no way her just dad made some extra money," kenzie stated.

"okay, call me crazy but do you think terri's got a bad case of sticky fingers?" paige asked.

"more like shoplifting," kenzie agreed with her blonde friend.

the three shook their heads in disappointment while they watched the two walk off. they sat down at the table where terri and spinner just were.

"so, tell me about you and sean" paige said.

"sean? what?" kenzie nervously laughed.

"i always see you guys flirting," she told her anxious friend.

"oh no me and sean are just friends," she assured her.

"if they call crushes friends nowadays, sure," hazel said. kenzie rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

although, her friends comments made her wonder about sean and her's relationship. was she flirting with sean? was sean flirting with her? did she have a crush on sean? these questions, and more, floated around her mind for all of their lunch period.

𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿

𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 periods, kenzie was getting her stuff out of her locker for the next class. suddenly, she felt two warm hands on her shoulder. she jumped in fear. when she turned around she saw craig.

"gosh craig! you scared me," she said placing her hand over her heart.

"so you and sean?" she smirked at her. he didn't have a hint of jealousy on his face.