chapter 1 ( a Hero is born ) part 2

Narrator POv
The gang inside the truck, turn on the truck and start drived the truck go to the flower fruit mountain but.."eh-very tight!"mk said exclaimed coused he got squised by there friends but where Garu?,well instead go inside the truck he use his own motorcycle riding himself catchin them up"pigsy, watch where your going your gonna kill us!"tang said "yeah were going to flower fruit mountain, without getting mushed by a car crash!"mk said flipping the page and show pigsy a draw of fruit of mountain"ill we have to is Drive trought entired ocean simple"mk said"guys!!,the demon bull king's moved on to downtown he's destroying the cheese tea stall"mei said show them on her phone,"all the more reason to get this staff to monkey king, the flower fruit mountain its the only place he could be, right Mr.tang?"MK said turn to tang,"indeed...however, flower fruit mountain is hidden away deep in dangerous and unknown territory"tang said, as mk had a star in his eyes while mei snoring from tang story"so i guess we better turn back"tang said smile and laught nervous,"WHAT!?"mk and mei said in shock,pigsy shoved tang face away"oh shut it you big baby,i know a guy that can take is there,the most dangerous,deadly,rage feel warrior have i ever know"pigsy said stop the truck turn to boat"Sandy..."pigsy said.
Garu POV
After inside the boat to see Sandy,we sit wait to Sandy respond"its a long to take in you know what i do to people who disrupt the peace"Sandy said, the gang shaking except me because i know Sandy Will give them the tea,"servant tea,you guys want some you how about that guy over there huh?"Sandy give them the tea"oh don't mind if i do"tang said want the tea and turn to pigsy"certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality Sandy"tang said close his eyes, smile to pigsy and mei turn to pigsy"oh your right piggy this is dangerous,he kill us with cuteness"mei said grab the cat give to pigsy,while me drinking some tea that Sandy give to me"is my own blunder and tired of blost fruit,its really bring heart when down"Sandy said,pigsy is Cleary pissed, and smack his hand/paws on the table"Sandy,what happen to you.."pigsy said, before grab neckless?,on Sandy"where is,the angry and classing buddy i use to know!?"pigsy said, Sandy grab pigsy head and put him down and pet his head"well my therapist said i really needed to calm down, that's why i started drinking tea,doing yoga and investing in therapy cat"Sandy said, a cat jump Sandy,"oh don't you mo"Sandy laugh while hug his own cat,"oh mr.sandy sir we could really use your help, we've gotta go get to flower fruit mountain"mei said to Sandy with his puppy eyes and mk join to"pls,the fate of the world is at stake"mk said with a little baby voice,"okay!"Sandy said smile"really?"mk said, confused"anything for pigsy, i can get you there but it ain't a pleasant trip"Sandy said as mei and mk excited jumping around and say yes many Times,"all right let's get moving, but im telling you now old friend if things get heired im changed i don't go around pick a fight no more"Sandy said turn to pigsy as he huffef,"mo!!,emissionet launch sequence!"Sandy said,mo get of Sandy shoulder"launch sequence?"mei said turn to mk,as mo press the button and tranform to a boat"onwards of the fruit mountain"Sandy said he Drive the boat to the flower fruit mountain.
Narrator POV
After the gang go to flower fruit mountain they didn't notice that the bull clone watching the from a far and go straight to the prince, the bull clone bow Down in one knees as he telling him that he let them get away, redson got angry that the plan had failed he turn to the bull clone as he burts to fire in his hair"what!!!, you let them get away!"redson said he stop  as his mother come to him" oh so your plan, didn't according to plan hm?"princess iron fan said straight to his son"oh don't worry, my sweet useless boy"pif said grabbing her son cheek"mother well get the staf,im not about to let anyone stop us not this time"pif said before he dissaper.
While with the gang,mk practice with his Staff while Garu is in his meditated,"hald evil monster,i must torty for i am the monkey kiiinng"MK said the staf losing control and straight to Garu before the staf hit Garu he tilted his head and crush the boat beside him"woo!!,that was awesome"mei said standing up and take a picture"oh,sorry Garu!"mk said as he pick the staff to control it but not before got smack by the staff in mk face grunt mk open his eyes to that they Made the flower fruit mountain"were here the flower fruit mountain"MK said as he standing up to look the view not before the lava explode the side ship,MK turn around"woahh.."mk said in Awe"welcome to flaming mountains gang a volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making virtually impassable,this path is only safe way through that's as close as the boat can get just be carefull" Sandy said as pigsy,mei,Garu and mk walking to the volcanic ring to go the flower fruit mountain"stupid Sandy, stupid tang staying cozy in stupid boat"pigsy said crossing his arm walking"why do i do to deserve this noodles gods?"pigsy said not watching where he going as lava explode he stop his track"carefull piggy, you gotta wonder why monkey king decided to live here of all places"mei said, question look direction to garu before gasp calling mk"you know when monkey king had to get through the flaming mountains he actually used princess iron fan fan to"mk said turn his friends confused and stop that he heard laugh in behind him as he look up to see pif flying"well well well, arent you little monkey king fanboy"pif said, as lava explode behind princess iron fan use her fan to get leave and blast the fire to the gang, they dogde the fire"kids!!,is everyone okay?"pigsy said 'you call that okay?'garu thought before standing up and look the pif, princess iron fan look down her eyes widen to see her old friend'hello, princess iron fan its been a long time'garu said in princess iron fan mind and smile a little before look the gang"ill be taking that staff now"pif  said, mei and mk standing up"this belongs to the monkey king there's no way im letting you take it"mk said"oh you're just a little noodle boy playing at bring a Hero sorry to dissepoint but play time is over"pif said mk straight to pif fight before pif use glove gauntlet point stop the staff"what?"mk said confused as pif grab the staff before mk going to blast away Garu teleport himself to MK and hug him got blast away."no!! Garu,MK!!"mei said try to save them but lava explode in front them pigsy stop her"kid, we got to go"pigsy said as he grab mei put in his shoulder while trying to escape from pigsy"im sorry kid"pigsy said and running to the boat pif laught"at last the full power of my beloved Will be unlesse"pif said before dissaper.
To be continued