chapter 3 (duplication) part 1

Narrator POV
After mk got his power fully control,Garu is on his kitchen, making breakfast for him and wukong,as he done making breakfast he put breakfast on the table and walking to bedroom waking wukong up from his
Sleep, as he open the door to wukong snoring in his sleep'he sleeping is cute'garu though he smile a little.
Garu POV
I walk towards to wukong still sleeping on my bed as began shake his shoulder little"hey peache,wake up is time to eat some breakfast"i said,but he still sleeping on the bed as mumbled in his sleep,"no......ho....ney....i...n.eed...mo...re...5..minutes"wukong said in his sleepy voice,i began to think how to wake wukong up and i had idea'this idea will be funny if he wake up'i thought,
As began to closer wukong face and kiss him on his cheek"but,sweetheart you have to wake up you don't want your getting cold"i said try not to laught,as he got up"ok....sweathear-" wukong said stop for moment,look at me before he realise what he just say and he began blush in red as tomato in his face'i cannot hold it anymore'i thought as laugh at him"hahaha!wow!peache!!hahahaha!!you okay there your is face is red tomato!!"i said still laugh at him"w-w-what y-yeah, i-i-im fi-ne"wukong said laugh in nervous, after i done laughing"okay, come on peache let's go eat breakfast before it colds"i said as he follow me behind,as we done eating,me and wukong go to Dojo to began training i was in meditated but interrup by wukong"hey Garu,can you use your vision to see what happen?"wukong said i nod at him and use my vision,after i done meditated and use my vision i standing up turn to wukong"mk is doing clone like you, but he lose control at his clone, i think i should help him"i said to wukong,as i use teleport but stop before say to wukong"you should go and training i Will be back after i help mk to stop his clone"i said as i began to teleport to mk.
To be continue