chapter 3 (duplication) part 2

Garu POV
After im teleporting where mk could be i running fast as i go and see mk is saving mei and defeating his own clone i sigh in relief, i walking towards mk as he notice and began to nervous"uh...hey Garu i didn't notice your here"mk said as i ignore him i pick mk up put on my shoulder and began to walking his dorm as mei following behind.
Narrator POV
As mk learn his lesson that clone is bad idea to put someone in danger using powers of duplication Garu give mk and mei some food from his home as they eating fast'wow,they must really Hungry that much huh?'garu thought sweatdrop at them"thanks alot Garu!,the food it was so delicious!!"mk said as he continue eating"yeah garu!,i didn't know you could cook"mei said garu show his phone to her'my mom Teaching me how to cook when i was 10'as mk done eating and turn to Garu"hey Garu,can i come to your house tomorrow so i could training more'mk said Garu began to think as he show mk on his phone it say'sure why not, i got nothing to do at home'"yes!"mk said as he yawning tired"got the night of huh?"mei said as she began reading some monkey king comic"yeah,pigsy cut me some slack,after i cleaned up all that hair"mk said"so...you learn your lesson"mei said " you know it"mk said"oh monkey king marathon turn it up"mk said as Garu turn in up the switch"oh,thanks Garu"mk said to Garu as he nod as he look at the sky'maybe i should visited him'garu said he going home,after Garu Made it home he open the door to see wukong sleeping on the couch while tv is still on,Garu smiled as he closed the door and turn it of the tv,as he look at the picture on the table he walk towards the table and pick up the picture frame he feel the tears coming out on his eyes as he whiped the tears and put picture on the table and walk towards the bedroom.
End chapter 3 (duplication)
Next chapter 4 (coming home)