chapter 2 (bad weather) part 1

Narrator POV
After defeat the demon bull family, the gang is on Sandy boat,tang is watching on the news sitting on the coach eating some noodles, mk telling mei how he defeat the dbk while Garu is in own meditated"and then i was like'stop the demon bull king'and dbk's is all like'you cant stop me im cwaaazy'and then i grabbed my staff and whooosh i created this Giant mech"MK said a monkey mech behind mk,turns out the spung got leak and water everywhere"woah-oh bro, looks like you uh spung the leak MK"mei said"ah!,oh geez"MK said panic,while with Garu is in his madetated to calm his mind when Sundently he heard some explode he open his eyes to see what happen,and turn MK is now invisible,'so MK is invisible,im gonna tell peaches about this'garu thought, before he continue his madetated.
MK POV
Me and the gang watch on the news that redson is gonna do something bad"oh look a lighting button"redson said on the tv,"aah, yeaah"me and mei said excited"what do you mean'aah yeah'this aint an ah yeah moment!!"pigsy said as he shove tang on the bowl,"chill out pigsy,im invisible remember,if he wants to tussle with the champ then i say bring it"i said"yeah,cuz he's superhero Yo,the red baby is gonna get m.k.owned"mei said, pigsy sight as he began to sit down on the coach Next to tang"you got to learn Kid don't just dive head first into danger wait what did i just said"pigsy said, i was ready to where redson when i stop look at Garu who still madetated i poke his cheek "cmon Garu is time to defeat  redson"i said poke his cheek many Times,as he open his eyes and standing up nod.
To be continue.